Buying a new ps3

chililili

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
I gotta buy a new ps3 for a gift before July. Where's the best deal at? Currently there are no bundles that I can find and I would prefer something that either reduces the 300 dollars tag or gives me something extra when I pay 300. Best thing I could find was Amazon with free shipping and no taxes

I am also. I'm saving up until a store does "Buy a PS3 get a free controller" deal. Still waiting...... (hoping the Walmart has one of those deals soon)

I bought a 250 GB one from Amazon Warehouse deals for $297 last week. I thought that was a pretty good deal. Pretty sure they still have it. It may be in and out of stock.

i too am looking for a new ps3 (my 80gb died) so heres to hoping some kind of decent deal or discount comes soon.

[quote name='TheRock88']My PS3 just died last week. Picked up a 120gb Slim from Amazon because of the free shipping and no tax.[/QUOTE]

seems like thats the only decent deal you can get at all but i got this feeling something will come out as soon as i get it.

[quote name='TheRock88']My PS3 just died last week. Picked up a 120gb Slim from Amazon because of the free shipping and no tax.[/QUOTE]
Which model did you end up getting? I'm dying to know if Amazon is shipping the CECH-2100's and their customer support was no help whatsoever.

Whats the difference?

[quote name='cochesecochese']Which model did you end up getting? I'm dying to know if Amazon is shipping the CECH-2100's and their customer support was no help whatsoever.[/QUOTE]

There was a TRUSTED CAG on here trying to sell his for $230 ( 120GB slim ) and it even came w/ 3 games and a white controller.
I cant remember his name but atleast you have something to look for in the CAG trading forums :D

[quote name='bizman316']Whats the difference?[/QUOTE]

id also like to know what the diff is with the chip types in the slims and why people are wanting to wait to get these over the versions tha are out already.

How long ago did you see that?

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']There was a TRUSTED CAG on here trying to sell his for $230 ( 120GB slim ) and it even came w/ 3 games and a white controller.
I cant remember his name but atleast you have something to look for in the CAG trading forums :D[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bizman316']Whats the difference?[/QUOTE]

Supposedly the GPU is shrunk from 65nm to 45nm.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back