buying a ps3 soon need tips

Crimson_Raven25

CAGiversary!
ok sooo im getting 700$$$ in july, and i want to get a 500$ ps3 and buy cheap games were can i get them, and GH2 works on ps3 right cz iv read a few post saying it does and people r doing it wrong or sumthin, and i can save ps1/ps2 game with out buying the mem card trasferif i dont want to trasfer file???and online is good or bad and is there a internet exploer or watever on it so i can brows the web

and dont bash on my spelling or n00bness
thx :bouncy:

[quote name='Crimson_Raven25']ok sooo im getting 700$$$ in july, and i want to get a 500$ ps3 and buy cheap games were can i get them, and GH2 works on ps3 right cz iv read a few post saying it does and people r doing it wrong or sumthin, and i can save ps1/ps2 game with out buying the mem card trasferif i dont want to trasfer file???and online is good or bad and is there a internet exploer or watever on it so i can brows the web

and dont bash on my spelling or n00bness
thx :bouncy:[/quote]

I have no idea what you just said but good luck!

I have no idea what you just said but good luck!

It's funny i once heard a comment on will ferrell complimenting how he always acts as jerks in his comedies but always touches the audience. This comments illustrates how it works. I mean, ,,, i know dragonreborn is being a dick but it's so lovable lol:bow:

yea guitar hero (1 or 2 ) works on ps3 if you get a ps2/ps3 adaptor.
If you want to transfer your saved games you'll need ps2/3 memory card adaptor.
playstation network is aight, demos are quite good (esp. since it's free)
there's a browser and you can even watch youtube on it but don't expect too much out of it. internet speed is decent you can totally browse the net with it.
The best feature of the ps3 for me is file sharing with my desktop running on vista (where you basically get access to your media files)

[quote name='phutu']It's funny i once heard a comment on will ferrell complimenting how he always acts as jerks in his comedies but always touches the audience. This comments illustrates how it works. I mean, ,,, i know dragonreborn is being a dick but it's so lovable lol:bow:

yea guitar hero (1 or 2 ) works on ps3 if you get a ps2/ps3 adaptor.
If you want to transfer your saved games you'll need ps2/3 memory card adaptor.
playstation network is aight, demos are quite good (esp. since it's free)
there's a browser and you can even watch youtube on it but don't expect too much out of it. internet speed is decent you can totally browse the net with it.
The best feature of the ps3 for me is file sharing with my desktop running on vista (where you basically get access to your media files)[/quote]

lol ok thank u :p, umm do u know wats the best game i can get for the ps3 would it be between resstiness or fear???

[quote name='phutu']yea guitar hero (1 or 2 ) works on ps3 if you get a ps2/ps3 adaptor.[/QUOTE]
Since when? Did this ever get patched?

You need a controller adapter if you plan to use ps2 related accesories. For memory saves use memory card adapter. I know the memory card adapter is a rip off, but it beat making your own. Takes too much time and effort to build one. The best prices for ps3 game is ebay. Most of them are 40%-50% off manufacture suggested retail price. I think the top 3 games of the ps3 are motorstorm, resistance fall of man and obilvion.

EDIT: Nevermind. Went back to the thread I linked and apparently it was posted incorrectly and really isn't a good deal.

is there a PS2/PS3 adapter that allows GH1 and 2 to work on PS3?

I don't mean ones that you've read or heard about, I mean ones that you've tried. No lag, no weird ways to get through menus.

the Pelican adapter is busted for GH 1/2. there is input lag and you have to navigate menus in GH2 by holding fret buttons and strumming. it's annoying.

the NYKO adapter that was supposed to be perfect for the GH series was cancelled.

[quote name='phutu']It's funny i once heard a comment on will ferrell complimenting how he always acts as jerks in his comedies but always touches the audience. This comments illustrates how it works. I mean, ,,, i know dragonreborn is being a dick but it's so lovable lol:bow: [/quote]
Naw, he wasn't being a dick, he was observing that the lack of punctuation, clarity, and spelling made the overall message illegible. I'm noticing this as a trait that's becoming more common on the CAG forums; not sure if it's laziness or lack of communication skills. Either way, these posts make my eyes bleed.

[quote name='CrimsonPaw']Naw, he wasn't being a dick, he was observing that the lack of punctuation, clarity, and spelling made the overall message illegible. I'm noticing this as a trait that's becoming more common on the CAG forums; not sure if it's laziness or lack of communication skills. Either way, these posts make my eyes bleed.[/quote]
lol srry for my lack of intelgents that make ur eyes bleed
^
not even spelled right srry :bouncy:

[quote name='Crimson_Raven25']lol srry for my lack of intelgents that make ur eyes bleed
^​

not even spelled right srry :bouncy:

[/quote].... reread the post, there was no mention towards lack of intelligence, it was lack of communication skills - big difference.

tats ok i undurstand its tuf at timez gittnig thingsspeld rite theyrz nuthin rong wiht it as long as u can git yur poynt across iv seen lotz of inframashun on the bordes thats ben useful but allmost criptik to reed but when i finily sawd what they wer saying i undurstod it and it made sence you cant forse some1 to rite beter you can only tri to reed beter lol dont wuree abowt it im shur ull be sucksesful rockon wit ur bad slef

[quote name='Crimson_Raven25']ok so should i just wait for a good ps2/ps3 thing that supports gh2?[/QUOTE]

Either that or keep your PS2 (if you have one) around until someone does.

bread's done
Back