Buying a Wii this weekend. Any deals?

dragonhunter

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I'm looking to buy a Wii this Sunday, as that's when the shops around me are going to have them available in mass. I was wondering if anyone knew deals; such as wii specific deals, or deals like "spend over $100, get 10% off". Or better yet, "$50 off your purchase of $250 or more". You get the idea.

thanks in advance GAGers!

what store are you planning on going to??(sorry i dont know of any deals) just wanted to know, because my Brother in-law is looking to pick one up this weekend. the only place that has said maybe on sunday around here is Toys R Us. BTW i live in NY

GAGers? Double foul!

You should be happy to just find one. Besides, most B&M stores like Best Buy and TRU exclude consoles from the % off coupons anyway.

Toys R Us is holding their wiis till the 11th, cause of their upcoming flyer. Target is holding their wiis because TRU is. EB/Gamestop's been doing the same. The short supply in my area is about to end.

Sorry for the GAGers, but seriously - finding one for retail is good enough? or I should be happy to just find one? Looks like a couple of CAGers are some nintensuckups. (read: GAGging)

yeah my brother in law is going on the 11th to pick one up at TRU. EB/GS got them in on fri and sold out rather quick. havnt heard anything about any other stores though. good luck in the am.

Came strolling into TRU an hour after they had opened and got myself a wii, no problem. They had about 25 units left after me and a very short line. Most people were there to get an onyx or pink ds.

bread's done
Back