buying an xbox 360 help

samblueman

CAGiversary!
I'm buying my first xbox 360 and looking to get it on amazon and was wondering,is the 60 gb model the new xbox that runs quieter and has less chance to rrod.If i get amazon prime can i get it here in two days or is systems excluded on prime shipping.Any good cheap 360 titles you can recommend will be thankful.

I believe it is

If I were you, got to Circuit city, cause you get a free 1600 point card. Better yet, go to Best Buy and get the Circuit City ad matched and get quality service!

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']I believe it is

If I were you, got to Circuit city, cause you get a free 1600 point card. Better yet, go to Best Buy and get the Circuit City ad matched and get quality service![/quote]

this is a joke, right?

quality service at best buy?

Bioshock and The Orange Box.

You might as well add Orange Box to your Amazon order for $27.99, Bioshock can be found for around $20 (half.com used/like new if you can't find it elsewhere)

The new 60gigs are still Falcons. While they are more reliable then the launch units/anything that came out over a good year ago they still have a chance of RROD. Also, every 360 I've ever been close to is extremely noisey when the disc is being ran. When the Fall update comes out with the ability to install games to your hard drive you'll be all set disc noise wise, and of course less heat will be produced since the DVD won't be spinning anymore (once installed).

I'd say pick up a Falcon if you want the hot games this holiday season. But if your still willing to wait, then wait till Januaryish for the new "Jasper" which will be cooler and less RROD of course. But that depends on how long your willing to wait.

bread's done
Back