Buying Expired XBL Stuff

furyk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
I was in the local Sears today and came acrossed one of the original 360 12 month card packs that came with Bankshot Billiards, the rebate, and a 12 month card for something like $40. All of the cards have expired though. Will any of this stuff still work as I already have uno, a camera, and robotron?

Also, do the three arcade games in the Madcatz Arcade stick controller (Time Pilot, Frogger, and Astropop) ever expire?

I just bought one off a CAG and everything worked fine still even though it was expired. Even if it doesnt work, you can always call MS and have it replaced.

I just recently bought an original Xbox Live 12 month pack with a a headset. It's expired of course since it's for the original Xbox so I was wondering if it will work with the 360? and if so how would I be able to do it? any help will be greatly apperciated. Thanks

[quote name='heatdolphins45']I just recently bought an original Xbox Live 12 month pack with a a headset. It's expired of course since it's for the original Xbox so I was wondering if it will work with the 360? and if so how would I be able to do it? any help will be greatly apperciated. Thanks[/quote]

It will work with the 360. I just used a 12 month live card that came in a box with PGR2 and a headset a few weeks ago. It works just like any other prepaid card.

I don't think these actually "expire" for us consumers unless they are used. I just think they put those expirations so they keep a consistent production line of new cards out. Same goes for every other XBL code. Unless the content is removed, I don't think any of the codes will expire unless they say its only for a limited time.

bread's done
Back