Buying multiple PS Plus one year subs through the PS store?

Solid-Snake-Eyes

Do not touch.
Feedback
61 (100%)
Hey, I was wondering if anyone knows whether it's possible to stack up a few years worth of PS Plus subscriptions from the store? They have a spend $100 get $15 back and I was thinking of buying two years.

I'm hesitant cause they don't let you add two subscriptions to the shopping cart before checking out, if you click buy it takes you directly to an order confirmation page for one year.

Thanks.

Not 100% sure! but I'd say yes. If you enter multiple cards it just stacks. If for any reason it didn't stack, you could just call CS and they'd take care of you.

Not 100% sure! but I'd say yes. If you enter multiple cards it just stacks. If for any reason it didn't stack, you could just call CS and they'd take care of you.
Thanks. I seem to recall I've stacked up about 2.5 years worth from the store at some point in the past but it was never all at once.

Logically, you would think it'll work if they allow you to buy one year while already being subscribed, which they do. Buying the second one would essentially be the same thing. I'd just hate to buy one and then get stuck.

bread's done
Back