Buying Pokemon Pearl online (new)

ShockingAlberto

CAGiversary!
Okay, so I'm buying someone Pokemon Pearl for their birthday, but I need to buy it online and have it shipped to them. If I get it in a B&M store, I'll still even out (probably pay more) by shipping it myself.

I need a new copy and want to get as low as possible. The MSRP is $34.99 which will come out to a little less than $40 with shipping. Anything cheaper and won't take three weeks to get there?

Sure- Buy.com with Google checkout and it's $23.99 shipped.

But I don't know if they'll ship it somewhere else.

[quote name='keithp']Sure- Buy.com with Google checkout and it's $23.99 shipped.

But I don't know if they'll ship it somewhere else.[/quote]

And this will be your biggest problem. It is usually a sign of credit card fraud when the billing address and is one place, and the shipping address is another place and name entirely.

[quote name='linkpwns']And this will be your biggest problem. It is usually a sign of credit card fraud when the billing address and is one place, and the shipping address is another place and name entirely.[/QUOTE]
Hm, so this isn't likely to work?

I suppose, with the $10 off, I might get it to its destination a bit cheaper by ordering it here and then shipping it off through the USPS.

And this will be your biggest problem. It is usually a sign of credit card fraud when the billing address and is one place, and the shipping address is another place and name entirely.
I've never had a problem my billing address was 400 miles away in Southern California and I ordered plenty of goods to be sent in Northern California, thats why websites ask for a billing address and a shipping address. You shouldn't have a problem.

bread's done
Back