Buying PS Vita off CL. Good deal or no?

darknight88

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
Ok I got 2 people relatively close to me who have these for sale:

A) PS Vita Wifi/3G - Person is selling taco Bell Vita prize. Person wants to sell it for $300.
Has Little Deviants + MLB the show 12 + 4GB Stick.

B) Wifi only Vita - $180 cash. I think new system only.

So did I miss out on that "upgraded bundle" that happened around launch that included the 8GB card instead of 4GB card and for $300 base price?

Ok just found out he (Guy B, who is selling Wifi only for $180) is selling a 3G/Wifi model for $250 and it includes an 8GB card and that AT&T promo. (whcih gives away the Stardust Delta game - I think its sealed so this still works with it?) So Its like that bundle that was @$300 minus the games. I think Little deviants. So you guys think the 3G model+ 8GB card are worth the extra $70? ($250 for it.)

Ill see if he can bring it down a notch. The only thing is that for some odd reason I want a 3G model even though I have an Android phone that can do a wireless hotspot with my 3G signal. But I read you can connect your mobile 3G with skyhook thing or something like that.

Do you guys think im foolish to want that 3G model even if I dont plan to use AT&T's data service?

Sucks that no one wants some PS3 game trades. Maybe ill sell them on CAG to soften the blow? Got MLB The Show 12 and Uncharted 3 Copies that I dont want :(

Edit: NVM. I may bite on the $180 wifi only version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah Id just get the $180 one. Is it brand new?

Either way I'd probably just get that one then buy a 16gb memory card and your total is still only $240.

Yup both systems are new/sealed. Don't know why he/she selling cheap. I'm going with a bullet proof vest and a posse, just incase. Lol.

There is no reason to get a 3G version with a cap of 200 megs if you do get the AT&T plan. Better off to hotspot if you can. I bought a WiFi only version and don't regret it.

[quote name='darknight88']Yup both systems are new/sealed. Don't know why he/she selling cheap. I'm going with a bullet proof vest and a posse, just incase. Lol.[/QUOTE]
Option B seems suspicious, why would anyone sell a new vita for $180...?

[quote name='darknight88']Ok I got 2 people relatively close to me who have these for sale:

A) PS Vita Wifi/3G - Person is selling taco Bell Vita prize. Person wants to sell it for $300.
Has Little Deviants + MLB the show 12 + 4GB Stick.

B) Wifi only Vita - $180 cash. I think new system only.

So did I miss out on that "upgraded bundle" that happened around launch that included the 8GB card instead of 4GB card and for $300 base price?[/QUOTE]

do you live in MD ?

bread's done
Back