Buying this off CList...what do you guys think?

Daw19yoyo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I have the the wii game called the last story its very rare cause it in the box set and its pal/usk means its rare didnt make many of this one. its come with game , cd , big guide , hard book, and limited edition case thats metal u can take the cd and game out and put in metal case thats what its for it has no scraches on it all in great shape has everything it came with i paid a 100 for it . they are worth more than that . if interested call me or text me at ***-***-*** names anthony u can call or text anytime day or night. pick up and cash only no checks. Thanks. ~Craigslist

3Md3J73N85Lb5Ga5J8d1f674c0de1c86e106e.jpg

3Ea3I43M55I25La5F5d1f86d2286daf6e1aea.jpg

Gonna pay 30 dollars for it. Saddly to play it I am going to have to mod my Wii....but for a limited edition only available in the Uk.... I think it is worth it.

What do you guys think?

I am stoked, since I heard it is one of best last games released on the Wii....plus you know finding this in the US is so sweet!!!!!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, go for it, the UK version is quite a bit nicer than the US one, and I think you'd have to be pretty lucky to find even the US one for this price.

[quote name='N3UROP0D']Yeah, go for it, the UK version is quite a bit nicer than the US one, and I think you'd have to be pretty lucky to find even the US one for this price.[/QUOTE]

It's $30 on Amazon.

But yeah like everyone said, the UK is so much nicer. I'd go for it.

i'd buy it for collection purposes, if you really want to play i'd recommend getting the US version so you don't have to go thru the trouble of modding ur Wii

[quote name='N3UROP0D']I was talking about the US Limited Edition which costs quite a bit more. The standard edition is indeed $30 MSRP.[/QUOTE]

I think it's because what OP isn't coherent, at all. It starts off sounding like he already has this and paid $100 for it. But then at the end he says he's gonna pay $30 for it.

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']I have the the wii game called the last story its very rare cause it in the box set and its pal/usk means its rare didnt make many of this one. its come with game , cd , big guide , hard book, and limited edition case thats metal u can take the cd and game out and put in metal case thats what its for it has no scraches on it all in great shape has everything it came with i paid a 100 for it . they are worth more than that . ...

Gonna pay 30 dollars for it. Saddly to play it I am going to have to mod my Wii....but for a limited edition only available in the Uk.... I think it is worth it.

...[/QUOTE]

So you can see why people were confused.

For $30, it's a great deal. It easily sells for 2-3x that.

I actually imported two of these (one to play, one to keep sealed). They actually shipped just as word of Xseed's NA publication news spread and it was too late to canceled. The CE isn't that great. The steelbook is really nice but the dinky artbook/soundtrack don't do either the art or music justice. I dumped the CE without the steelbook but kept my 2nd sealed copy. Glad I did because I wasn't expecting it to go up in price.

I guess it's pretty funny that I instinctively recognized that quality of grammar as a quoted craigslist posting even if the OP did not format it as such.

[quote name='Vinny']Ah, that makes sense. Now I can see what was cut from CL and what's OP's writing.[/QUOTE]

Sorry my bad. fixed!

bread's done
Back