Buying used from TextbooksRUs

shivan128

CAGiversary!
Feedback
163 (100%)
For those who have had the experience of buying from them (through amazon), they generally do not give a condition of the game. I see something I want in "very good" condition. Now, the question, how has their quality been for those who have bought from them? Do the games usually come in complete if it's not noted in the description? Any help is greatly appreciated.

When I buy used from Amazon I click the option for FSS so only those come up. Then I ONLY buy LIKE NEW condition items. I dont go by the description as LIKE NEW if its sold on amazon and fulfilled by amazon means it includes EVERYTHING except the plastic shrink wrap. Example I ordered the other day a LIMITED EDITION Alan Wake Strategy guide that comes with Alan Wake illuminated. It was $14.93 in LIKE NEW CONDITION from textbooksrus. I got it today. It was shrinkwrapped. So it wasnt opened. Now, I have gotten other used items from amazon for FBA (fullfilled by amazon) before. Including textbooksRus. And the item(s) did have shrink wrap on them before but THEIR BARCODE sticker was on the inside of the shrinkwrap. Meaning that it was opened and they shrink wrapped it themselves. Unlike this one where their barcode was on the outside of the wrap. As long as it is fullfilled by amazon and you arent satisfied it can be returned as it isnt what was advertised.

Ive gotten some games and and saved $20-$25 or more buying used though amazon. And they ALWAYS come mint.

bread's done
Back