Buying: XBL GOLD & NARUTO Shippuden Ultimate Generations X360!!!! H: Paypal

Sorry to rush it, but I really need to make a purchase now and only have Paypal. So, will give $20 Paypal for $20 worth of Amazon Gift Cards/Certificates!

[quote name='chakan']get a paypal visa for next time

good luck[/QUOTE]

I don't need more credit cards @_@ lol, just wish Amazon accepted Paypal :(

Still buying, btw!

[quote name='sbaker44']Download the paypal plug-in then you can use paypal almost anywhere. Including Amazon[/QUOTE]

I'll probably do that next time, I can't link my bank account atm though. Just need $20 in Amazon Giftcards :\

[quote name='1Sail0r']I don't need more credit cards @_@ lol, just wish Amazon accepted Paypal :(

Still buying, btw![/quote]

With Amazon and eBay sellers pretty much competing against each other, I don't see the craptastic Paypal coming to Amazon anytime soon.

TBW

[quote name='TheBlueWizard']With Amazon and eBay sellers pretty much competing against each other, I don't see the craptastic Paypal coming to Amazon anytime soon.

TBW[/QUOTE]

What's TBW?

And still buying, guys.

[quote name='SpitFire158']TBW is TheBlueWizard[/QUOTE]

Oh, wow...lol.

Can't someone PLEASE help me out and order a giftcard (through email, or just print out the code) from Amazon for an amount of $20 and I would gladly pay you for it through Paypal. You would not lose anything.

Please, I really need this :(

the person would actually lose money by doing this for you. paypal charges their fee plus 3% to accept payments, so this would be a loss to anyone unless you pay the fee for them. like someone said above, just link you checking account on amazon.

[quote name='1Sail0r']Oh, wow...lol.

Can't someone PLEASE help me out and order a giftcard (through email, or just print out the code) from Amazon for an amount of $20 and I would gladly pay you for it through Paypal. You would not lose anything.

Please, I really need this :([/quote]

[quote name='forsho01']the person would actually lose money by doing this for you. paypal charges their fee plus 3% to accept payments, so this would be a loss to anyone unless you pay the fee for them. like someone said above, just link you checking account on amazon.[/QUOTE]

Edit: I know how to Mass Pay (if that's what you're talking about), so it would cost me money to pay the fees and the receiver would not lose any money. So the person helping me really wouldn't lose anything.

Was on the phone with them yesterday as they screwed up an order of mine, and as compensation they gave me a $25 code that's good for all online purchases.

I have no use for it, so I am looking to sell/trade it for:

Paypal

Other GC's

Offer

[quote name='SpitFire158']There's only 3 bumps per day[/QUOTE]

I know that, I had 2 bumps...and the other was a reply to his post.

I deleted one bump for you though.

[quote name='1Sail0r']I know that, I had 2 bumps...and the other was a reply to his post.

I deleted one bump for you though.[/quote]One TL per person, as well.

[quote name='shrike4242']One TL per person, as well.[/QUOTE]

Oh, my bad :p
Sorry..didn't know that. Thanks for merging the threads!

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']You got real quiet all of a sudden. Hmmmmmm.[/QUOTE]

Sorry about that, was meaning to get to your PM but was out most of the day today. I will send you a PM back soon.

[quote name='tsunami_bomb3r']i have a classic controller in good condition with no packaging. looking to get about $13 shipped for it.[/QUOTE]

Eh, sorry. I was looking for a new Classic Controller really. Thanks for the offer though :)

alright. keep me in mind though. i picked mine up a couple months ago, used them about three times, then threw them into a drawer where they've been since.

bread's done
Back