BuyNextGen (BNG) Deals 6/27-7/3 Free Shipping!

Nameless600

CAG Veteran
All items include free BNG member shipping..faster shipping is available for extra charge

Blue-Ray Deal :br:

12 Rounds - $25.95
Street Fighter: The Legend Of Chun-Li - $25.95
Two Lovers - $23.95
Flawless - $21.95
Do The Right Thing - $20.95

Video Game Deals

PS3 :ps3:

Fallout 3 - $39.95
MotorStorm Pacific Rift - $39.95
Call of Juarez: Bound In Blood - $49.95
Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince - $47.95
BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger [Limited Edition] - $50.95
Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen - $49.95

360 :360:

Resident Evil 5 - $39.95
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood - $49.95
Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince - $47.95
BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger [Limited Edition] - $50.95
Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen - $49.95

Wii :wii:

Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince - $45.95
Grand Slam Tennis - $39.95
Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen - $39.95

DS :ds:

Mega Man Star Force 3: Red Joker - $29.95
Mega Man Star Force 3: Black Ace - $29.95

Clearance [Limited one copy per game]

Prince of Persia :360: - $19.95
Lord of the Rings: Conquest :360: - $19.95
Folklore :ps3: - $29.95
Left 4 Dead :360: - $29.95
Wheelman :ps3: - $29.95
Wanted: Weapons of Fate :360: - $29.95
Lost Odyssey :360: - $22.95
Cross Edge :ps3: - $39.95

Link to direct website
http://www.buynextgen.com/bngstore/content/homepage/1.aspx

Enjoy :)

Edit: Added a few new games, LocoRoco 2 was taken off

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='slidecage']why is

Mega Man Star Force 3: Red Joker - $29.95
Mega Man Star Force 3: Black Ace - $29.95

a deal those are normal prices LOL[/QUOTE]

no idea..said normal price is 39.95..that may have been original price or something..

I ordered 2 games from these guys a couple months ago and had major problems. They claimed to have shipped the games no fewer than 3 times, and could never provide me with tracking info. Then when I would email them they would come up with some excuses as to why the games never shipped or how the "label got ripped and the games got sent back." For my troubles they said they would send me a free game and refund my money. Needless to say I never saw the free game and finally had to file a paypal claim to get my refund.

Just a heads up, these guys are not pros. They are very small time and not very organized.

How did Loco Roco 2 already go out of stock? Anyway, that is a nice deal on Blaz Blue- has anybody had a positive experience with this site?

I find it funny that all their "clearance" items (except for Wanted) are Target clearance games (at much higher prices of course). I wonder where they got those games from :whistle2:k

I ordered Blazblue. I've ordered from BNG several times. I have had no problems and I've received everything I've ordered from them within a week.

[quote name='JazzFlight']Ordered BlazBlue, here's hoping it's a smooth transaction, fast shipping, etc...[/QUOTE]

Me too, good luck to a fellow bro.

looks like the site is set up by a SlickD/CAG shopper who hoards a lot, and is trying to make some money.

moderate markup on the deal prices. It's not completely horrible, though there are many retail priced games listed as discount. (19.99 becomes 19.95 alot) or the release date price is the price quoted, showing that a game is now discounted to retail, or just about current retail.

[quote name='doodofdoods']It's $.04 off, no idea why he lists those as deals.

Anyway, Loco Roco 2 is a good deal for $11.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty much just going exactly whats off of the front page. honestly couldn't tell you why they put those on front page, and wasn't paying to much attention to the original price, just the sales price.

[quote name='munkapotamus']looks like the site is set up by a SlickD/CAG shopper who hoards a lot, and is trying to make some money.

moderate markup on the deal prices. It's not completely horrible, though there are many retail priced games listed as discount. (19.99 becomes 19.95 alot) or the release date price is the price quoted, showing that a game is now discounted to retail, or just about current retail.[/QUOTE]

I tend to agree, I ordered from them once, they were slow, and I don't plan on supporting a hoarder any more.

[quote name='turls']I tend to agree, I ordered from them once, they were slow, and I don't plan on supporting a hoarder any more.[/QUOTE]

Why not? It's not like they're charging ridiculous prices or even retail for the games they've allegedly hoarded.

This is a good option for people where those YMMV clearances never seem to hit around them, especially when you only have to pay a small premium. While you're not getting it as cheap as you could possibly get it somewhere else in the world, it's still the cheapest option that is readily available to you.

Furthermore, so what if they were slow? Especially if it's free shipping. As long as you got the game, you should be happy.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Why not? It's not like they're charging ridiculous prices or even retail for the games they've allegedly hoarded.

This is a good option for people where those YMMV clearances never seem to hit around them, especially when you only have to pay a small premium. While you're not getting it as cheap as you could possibly get it somewhere else in the world, it's still the cheapest option that is readily available to you.

Furthermore, so what if they were slow? Especially if it's free shipping. As long as you got the game, you should be happy.[/QUOTE]Because it doesn't sound like these guys are the sharpest knives in the drawer, and savvy CAGs should be able to find these games at cheaper than these prices when they can be patient about it.

Cheaper price doesn't always end up being a good deal, if the site they're coming from isn't the smoothest operation.

I've seen their site, and agree with the sentiment expressed above. They look like some of their stock are clearance games from Target marked up to make some money. That alone doesn't make them worth dealing with.

I am having an issue with them right now, I ordered Prince of Persia 360 on July 3rd and still haven't received my game, it says shipment complete but, it's been 2 weeks, I just emailed them and await their reply.

[quote name='Nightmarecast25']I am having an issue with them right now, I ordered Prince of Persia 360 on July 3rd and still haven't received my game, it says shipment complete but, it's been 2 weeks, I just emailed them and await their reply.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, i do apologize for this, I'm having trouble with them as well right now..I ordered Valkyria Chronicles and Farcry 2 on 6/22, it got shipped on 7/8, and its 7/17 and its not here, I emailed today and haven't gotten a response yet, I'm considering calling them if i don't get a response by later tonight...

Okay, I'm another one who's had issues with these guys, though I didn't get far enough in the process to pay money: I'm STILL trying to register at their site. You'd think they'd be quite eager to get another customer, but for over 3 weeks, I've had from what it sounds like, their entire company trying to help me become a customer....WTF?!

I've dealt with them via email, on the phone, everything, I can't even register there, and it says to contact them if I continue having problems if I try again (I've tried about 30 times in the last month). Then they say "oh, we'll get it fixed and send you an email in 24 hours"..."yeah, they're still looking at the issue"....2 weeks have gone by since I last spoke on the phone, and I keep getting the same spiel in emails...."we're having our guys work on it"

I don't know how anyone's even been able to put in an order when I can't even start an account on this place with the whole "tech team" at the helm...what's up with this site? The one good thing I can say is they've been polite for the most part thus far, but how far will that get you if you can't shop?

I've just about said forget it about the whole site, I'll take my business elsewhere.

It's like you try to walk into a brick and mortar store for some deals, and the employees can't get the door open for you to browse...what's that tell you about the experience if you do end up getting into the store???

[quote name='Nightmarecast25']I am having an issue with them right now, I ordered Prince of Persia 360 on July 3rd and still haven't received my game, it says shipment complete but, it's been 2 weeks, I just emailed them and await their reply.[/QUOTE]
Like I posted a couple weeks ago, they gave me the run around for weeks claiming the games got "sent back" or "lost" when I didn't get my games. They claimed twice to have sent replacement shipments and never did. So I asked for a refund and after waiting a week to get my money back, I just ended up filing a claim through paypal.

That got their attention and they refunded the money immediately. Did you pay through paypal?

I got an email from them tonight....makes me wonder about the timing if someone here works for them or not...could be coincidence, but either way, they said I should try again to register....I'm already dealing with a fraud from Ebay (BlueFly333, she's no longer registered, but a bunch of us bought Infamous and Res 5 from her for around $33 or so, and she bailed after like 10 months of 99% feedback...avoid that username if you ever see it there)..but anyways, I'm dealing with a paypal dispute as is from Ebay, I might look around on BNG again, maybe not, but I don't feel like going through a hassle. At least I'd be protected, minimizing the gamble of it all....

Anyone who orders from BNG starting like as of this thread, post back and let the rest of us know how they're doing after the other stories (like salparadise above me and some others)....they sound hit or miss, but....??

hmm it does sound like hit or miss for BNG. I bought Blazblue and told one other friend to get it too and it came in for both of us. However it took like a whole week or so to get our stuff.

[quote name='BWS1982']
Anyone who orders from BNG starting like as of this thread, post back and let the rest of us know how they're doing after the other stories (like salparadise above me and some others)....they sound hit or miss, but....??[/QUOTE]

It is extreme hit or miss. I was very excited when I ordered prototype from them a day after it came out for 45 dollars and some change. It did arrive promotly after about a week and a half. But this ones not working so well. I also got an email back as well saying that they would get me the tracking number a.s.a.p. and see whats up with it. (looks like they might give me the reach around like you BWS).

I mean I won't lie, the deals are pretty good, and some are almost worth the hassle, however use this site for games you are just kind of interested in, not ones that you have a huge hankering for. The shipping is rediclously slow, and about a 50/50 shot of having problems.

(Now after I said this, bet ya when I get home from work it will be in the mail for me -.-)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Nameless600']It is extreme hit or miss. I was very excited when I ordered prototype from them a day after it came out for 45 dollars and some change. It did arrive promotly after about a week and a half. But this ones not working so well. I also got an email back as well saying that they would get me the tracking number a.s.a.p. and see whats up with it. (looks like they might give me the reach around like you BWS).

I mean I won't lie, the deals are pretty good, and some are almost worth the hassle, however use this site for games you are just kind of interested in, not ones that you have a huge hankering for. The shipping is rediclously slow, and about a 50/50 shot of having problems.

(Now after I said this, bet ya when I get home from work it will be in the mail for me -.-)[/QUOTE]
Them claiming that they'll "get you the tracking number promptly" sounds like a consistent way for them to stall. They claimed that two times to me, and the 3rd time they claimed that they shipped it certified mail. Every time they said they would email me with the confirmation number, and I never any confirmation numbers nor the game that i ordered.

[quote name='salparadise78']Them claiming that they'll "get you the tracking number promptly" sounds like a consistent way for them to stall. They claimed that two times to me, and the 3rd time they claimed that they shipped it certified mail. Every time they said they would email me with the confirmation number, and I never any confirmation numbers nor the game that i ordered.[/QUOTE]

Well, they actually did something, dunno about yours man, and sorry to hear your still having problems, I got an email a little earlier today...Here's what it says

Hi Kii,

This is the tracking for your package. Sorry for the delay in getting it but usps was slow in getting back to me. I had it upgraded to full delivery confirmation since usualy we just find the packages through package numbers. Anyways this should be active by tonight. I will send a confirmation email once its active.

XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX

Delivery is about monday.

So yeah, they gave me a tracking number in a day, and gave me a date, so I guess its alright. I'll keep ya posted, if this form is dead i'll PM both you and BWS telling you what happened.

P.S. Sorry bout the color change, copy and paste was acting all sorts of stupid

bread's done
Back