BV is looking for 3DS RPGs. H: Lots of games, checking lists.

Alright, I've heard from all the raffle winners except sweeetja713, and since he had the grand prize I need to hear from him before I sort out what everyone gets.

All the packages are packed up (just still need to put prizes in some of them). Everyone will be going first class except for ZxT Vendetta and Snuckles, who are in priority flat rates since they have the most/heaviest stuff.

Invoices will be going out this afternoon. In the meantime if you qualify for exact shipping (check this post for rules) and would like to take that option, please let me know and I'll work it into your invoice. Otherwise we can work it out after.

Oh, the final tally pre-shipping was $755. Suffice to say, I'm very pleased. Thanks guys!

Woohoo! Thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='bvharris']Alright, I've heard from all the raffle winners except sweeetja713, and since he had the grand prize I need to hear from him before I sort out what everyone gets.

All the packages are packed up (just still need to put prizes in some of them). Everyone will be going first class except for ZxT Vendetta and Snuckles, who are in priority flat rates since they have the most/heaviest stuff.

Invoices will be going out this afternoon. In the meantime if you qualify for exact shipping (check this post for rules) and would like to take that option, please let me know and I'll work it into your invoice. Otherwise we can work it out after.

Oh, the final tally pre-shipping was $755. Suffice to say, I'm very pleased. Thanks guys![/QUOTE]

Oh, I didn't mention this in the invoice, but remember you're welcome to pay in Amazon GC as well. I've got plenty of pre-orders I can pay off.

[quote name='bvharris']Oh, I didn't mention this in the invoice, but remember you're welcome to pay in Amazon GC as well. I've got plenty of pre-orders I can pay off.[/QUOTE]

paid you with amazon

[quote name='formerroadie']paid you with amazon[/QUOTE]

Yup, you paid off most of Lunar PSP. :D

Oh, and if anyone doubts my story about not being able to ship today:

19333_630411099015_7402502_36427717_2641324_n.jpg

This happened when I valiantly tried to go to the Post Office. That's how much I love CAG. :D

wish i had won that ff12! he coulda just went to gamestop and bought himself a used copy for 12 bucks.. next time! currently jobless so i have to watch what i spend on

[quote name='vithang']wish i had won that ff12! he coulda just went to gamestop and bought himself a used copy for 12 bucks.. next time! currently jobless so i have to watch what i spend on[/QUOTE]

Well I wanted the collectors edition if it was available anywhere, and the gamestop near me only had really really scratched up copies of the game.

[quote name='vithang']wish i had won that ff12! he coulda just went to gamestop and bought himself a used copy for 12 bucks.. next time! currently jobless so i have to watch what i spend on[/QUOTE]

i have a copy in my lowball sale guy

[quote name='formerroadie']Ok, love what I won and can't wait to get it: * watches mailbox......[/QUOTE]

Yours is packed up and ready to go.

[quote name='starmask2k3']i have a copy in my lowball sale guy[/QUOTE]

I get the hint, I'll link you soon. ;) Yours is packed too.

[quote name='candymaker789']Paid via Amazon Payment. Although I had to transfer the money from my bank account so it might take a few days. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

No worries man, your package is also ready to go.

I know this isn't an option for everyone - but Amazon Payments lets you use a credit card too, so keep that in mind.

[quote name='bvharris']No worries man, your package is also ready to go.

I know this isn't an option for everyone - but Amazon Payments lets you use a credit card too, so keep that in mind.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I had my debit card as a payment option but it's for the same bank account so I didn't know if there would be a difference. Is there? :roll:

[quote name='bvharris']

I get the hint, I'll link you soon. ;) Yours is packed too.

.[/QUOTE]

can u tell my army guy KEN MASTER'S not to worrier he's not going to war and can u read him cat in the hat :):):):):)

[quote name='candymaker789']Yeah I had my debit card as a payment option but it's for the same bank account so I didn't know if there would be a difference. Is there? :roll:[/QUOTE]

I think it will ultimately be fine, the transaction is pending on my end so it will just take a couple days. No worries.

Everyone who has paid has been packed and is ready to ship with the exception of those who won raffle prizes, since what they won is still TBD. I've yet to hear from sweetja713, and I'm going to give him until tomorrow night to get back to me on the prize he wants, otherwise I'll pick one for him so I can ship everyone else.

For those who haven't paid, if you do so by tomorrow night your package will go out with the first wave.

Weather update: My car is buried under 3 feet of snow on all sides, and our road still hasn't been fully plowed. Unless I decide to hoof it to the post office (the closest one is about a mile away) like Santa with a big bag full of packages, which I still might, it's looking less likely I'll be able to ship the first batch tomorrow (especially since I do have to go to work). I will make every effort to do so though.

Alright, if I don't hear from sweeetja713 by tonight, these will be your raffle prizes:

1. sweeetja713 – Silent Hill DVD
2. fwbweux – Terminus code
3. knightsdwn – Inferno code
4. mis0 – Pokemon mini lunchbox + GBC game
5. thunder_gamer - Soundtracks set 1: Suikoden/Ys
6. battousai11 – Sonic collection (need to tell me if you want it for GC or PS2)
7. Banjora – Fallout 3 Map
8. Vinny – Soundtracks set 2: Dark Spire/Dissidia
9. knuxdude – GTA IV Artbook
10. ZxT Vendetta – Mana Khemia poster

Sweeetja, I realize you haven't been on all weekend so you probably don't know I'm waiting for you, but I can't make everyone else wait to have their package sent out. If I don't hear back from you by tonight I'll throw in a little something else to make up for you not having first choice of prizes.

Alright, everyone but the following people are paid and ready to go:

Collectorguy00*
crazy beethoven
ethwang*
iamryanstover*
phoenix529
Trollsmeesh
ZxT Vendetta

The people with asterisks I haven't heard from at all, so I'll be contacting you tomorrow night as well.

If any of you get it to me by tomorrow morning I'll try and get it out in the first batch (ZxT, maybe not you, I need to pick up a flat rate box first). Otherwise you'll go out once I receive payments.

Everyone else is all packed up and ready to go, I'll try to get to the post office tomorrow but it looks like I'll have to walk and I'm not sure I can carry all of these in one go. :D

For those of you who won a raffle prize but not a lowball item, I ran out of bubble mailers so I'll have to get some more before shipping yours out, but it will be this week (knightdwn, I already PM'd your code).

Thanks for everyone's concern. :D

I think I snagged a ride to the Post Office, so I should be able to get a good number of them out today. Honestly, I'd just like to have it over with, since I do have work all week.

DC#s up. So glad I can finally reclaim the majority of my office.

I was pretty damned close on shipping, I don't think I overcharged anyone by more than a dollar once I factor in packaging, and a few people I actually undercharged. For some odd reason shipping from DC to Illinois is way more than one would expect. I attribute that to their corrupt politicians skimming off the top (only half kidding).

[quote name='formerroadie']BV da bomb[/QUOTE]

Damn straight. I walked like 2 miles back from the post office (I got dropped off with all the packages, thankfully).

Oh, and the National Weather Service is now calling for us to get his AGAIN starting tomorrow, possibly between 10-20 more inches, so I'm glad I got them all out. Those who haven't paid yet might have to wait.

Hey bv. When are you gonna get the freebies out? Let me know if you want me to throw you a few bucks to help you cover shipping costs. :cool:

[quote name='mis0']Hey bv. When are you gonna get the freebies out? Let me know if you want me to throw you a few bucks to help you cover shipping costs. :cool:[/QUOTE]

I picked up a few more bubble mailers today which I needed to send freebies to the two of you who didn't win any items (you and thunder_gamer, knightsdwn's code was PMed). They're all packed up now, but I'm not gonna send them until I send the rest of the main lowball packages.

And don't worry about shipping, it's on me, though I appreciate the offer. :D

[quote name='bvharris']I picked up a few more bubble mailers today which I needed to send freebies to the two of you who didn't win any items (you and thunder_gamer, knightsdwn's code was PMed). They're all packed up now, but I'm not gonna send them until I send the rest of the main lowball packages.

And don't worry about shipping, it's on me, though I appreciate the offer. :D[/QUOTE]

Haha. Awesome. Thanks mang.

CML for that FFXII CE. Tried for the one in your lowball but failed miserably :cold:. Might try for the CE in punk's lowball unless we can strike a deal :cool:.

bread's done
Back