BV is looking for 3DS RPGs. H: Lots of games, checking lists.

17. 360 Sports Bundle: College Hoops 2K8 (The greatest basketball game of all time, according to Wikipedia:D) , Madden 09, NCAA March Madness 07, Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 (All Mint/Complete) - $9.50

Sorry for the PM, I just read the rules once I saw all the other bids in the thread.
I'm a :censored: noob at this.

Here are my bids:

XB360
Chronicles of Riddick: $7.50
NBA 2k9: $4.50
Perfect Dark zero: $4.50
Too Human: $6.50
Sports Bundle: $10.00

PS2:
GTA San Andreas: $1.50

Man, I completely forgot about your lowball, here's a few bids to make up for it.
33. Mana Khemia- $20
72. Prinny: Can I Really Be the Hero CE (Mint/Complete w/ outer box + soundtrack) $24

Bids updated.

A few things:

1) Remember that this ends tonight, but also that I'll have a random end time so there's no particular advantage in waiting until the end.

2) I'll be out most of the day looking at houses (I'm moving in April, thus the lowballs) so I won't be able to update bids until I get back. I should be back in plenty of time though, but until then just check the recent bids.

3) In my routine check of all the games I noticed that Beyond the Beyond is pretty scratched up (still probably playable but I can't test it with my PS3 in for repairs). I'd advise people not to bid on it, and I've PMed the current high bidder to ask what he would like to do.

4) A few little challenges for the day to win some extra raffle bids.

An extra bid (or more) for the people who make bids in the following posts:
A) Post #2000
B) Post #2001 (the 2000th reply)
C) The post corresponding to the year of my birth

Good luck!

[quote name='affa']what do you mean?[/QUOTE]

Just venting. ;)

Not gonna lie and say I wasn't hoping it would do as well as the last one did, some CAGs are getting some amazing deals though.

We just looked at a perfect apartment which is just a little out of our price range, so I'm hoping CAG comes through tonight. /heartfelt appeal. :D

Last minute addition! (yes, I stole that idea from phoenix :D)

I REALLY need to get some money to start saving for this move, so I'm deciding to sell my sealed Collector's Edition Guide for Dragon Age. These things are going for a ton on Amazon/Ebay, so I hope I'm not making a mistake putting it up. (My used one went for $36 in the last lowball) ;)

Do me proud, CAG.

Will take a picture of it in a bit.

26. Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories (Sealed) $20
57. Breath of Fire (Cart-only in custom printed UGC) - $15
59. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (Cart-only in custom printed UGC)-$8

And for the record bv I hate your lowballs. You always have shit that I want. I am swearing off of them for a period of time after yours is done though. Unless it is a stellar one like saetia's :D

23. Atelier Iris 3: Grand Phantasm (Sealed) - $18.00
24. Dawn of Mana - (Sealed)
- mb7241 $13
27. Final Fantasy XII CE (Mint/Complete) - mickeyu422 $14.00
33. Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis Premium Box (Complete) - $21.00

Pics of the DA:O Guide, including proof it's sealed. :D

[IMG-L=6005]12473[/IMG-L][IMG-L=6005]12474[/IMG-L]

Oh and don't forget there's a bonus raffle entry for whoever makes a bid in the post # corresponding to my birth year as well as one for the 2000th, and 2001st posts.

[quote name='bvharris']
Oh and don't forget there's a bonus raffle entry for whoever makes a bid in the post # corresponding to my birth year.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CactusZac098']57. Breath of Fire - $18[/QUOTE]

Winner! :D

Here are the raffle prizes:

[IMG-L=6005]12475[/IMG-L]

And... If you guys help me reach my goal of this lowball surpassing the first one, here's a group of stuff I might be giving away as well.

The bottom is blacked out since I accidentally captured the identity of one of the Genesis games. ;)
[IMG-L=6005]12477[/IMG-L]

[quote name='mistymayem']What was the total from your last lowball? I can't seem to find it anywhere[/QUOTE]

It's not posted. ;)

I will say we're less than $150 away

[quote name='mistymayem']Gotcha. :cool:[/QUOTE]

The addition of the DA:O guide may help get us there. I won't say how much it's worth to influence bidding, but it's quite a lot. ;)

Yes, I noticed that CAG was just down briefly.

If it goes down for an extended period, I WILL move back the end of the sale as necessary.

Forgot a prize:

[IMG-L=6005]12478[/IMG-L]

Whoever gets this can pick one, though again if we reach my goal I may give the other two away as well. :D

bread's done
Back