BV is looking for 3DS RPGs. H: Lots of games, checking lists.

The Amazon payment process is pretty painless. I would recommend that you use that method because it seems to be the best for all parties involved. Take advantage of it now before they start charging fees.

Niko says: "Payment Sent! It's time to relax and wait"

th_06663_niko1_122_217lo.jpg

[quote name='sgr76']The Amazon payment process is pretty painless. I would recommend that you use that method because it seems to be the best for all parties involved. Take advantage of it now before they start charging fees.[/QUOTE]

I love Amazon Payments, it's completely hassle-free.

[quote name='affa']paid! was waiting for a pm, didn't realize you updated the first post for some reason[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I got really swamped today so I didn't have time to PM everyone earlier, but I wanted to get the totals up.

I realize not everyone's checked back, so I'll be PMing the stragglers later.

Thanks to everyone who's paid. Everyone who has a DC in the OP, your packages will ship tomorrow. I still have a couple more labels to print in the morning, those will ship as well.

Anyone who pays overnight, yours will also ship tomorrow.

Night everyone.

Alright, everyone who's paid up to now is going out in the first shipment (except teknikalei, sorry but I need to pick up a flat rate for you). Worry not if you didn't make this one, I'll make another run tomorrow.

Only 10 of 34 still have to pay, and I've heard from most of you. Thanks for making this easy guys! :D

[quote name='thelonepig']Payment sent via Amazon. Thanks![/QUOTE]

You JUST caught me before going to the PO, so I had time to print your label and you'll ship today. ;)

All packages in batch 1 have shipped. I'll be prepping another batch for tomorrow.

As an aside, I really can't speak highly enough for weighing and printing labels at home. Having done it the old fashion way in the first lowball, doing it this way is about a million times easier. I was in and out of the post office in under 5 minutes, dropping off 24 packages. Last time it took me over half an hour for the large batch. Additionally, the savings on delivery confirmation ALONE from this lowball will completely pay off the cost of the postage scale I bought ($.19 per package minus $.89 doing it with the green DC forms). Anyone considering doing a lowball, this is the way to go I promise you.

Yeah I got my 360 back, although I'm not really in need of anything right now so I think I may just hang onto it. Thanks though.

[quote name='Yamato']Yeah I got my 360 back, although I'm not really in need of anything right now so I think I may just hang onto it. Thanks though.[/QUOTE]

No problem, just thought I'd ask. I'm having a hell of a time finding one for a good price, CL prices near me are insane. :bomb:

[quote name='bvharris']You JUST caught me before going to the PO, so I had time to print your label and you'll ship today. ;)[/QUOTE]

Wow, thanks. I look forward to leaving you positive feedback, even though it won't raise your itrader.

[quote name='bvharris']All packages in batch 1 have shipped. I'll be prepping another batch for tomorrow.

As an aside, I really can't speak highly enough for weighing and printing labels at home. Having done it the old fashion way in the first lowball, doing it this way is about a million times easier. I was in and out of the post office in under 5 minutes, dropping off 24 packages. Last time it took me over half an hour for the large batch. Additionally, the savings on delivery confirmation ALONE from this lowball will completely pay off the cost of the postage scale I bought ($.19 per package minus $.89 doing it with the green DC forms). Anyone considering doing a lowball, this is the way to go I promise you.[/QUOTE]

My work has a postal grade scale that can weigh packages up to 30lbs..I used it on my 1st 3 lowballs but didn't consider printing the labels at home, it's only $0.15 for the DC#??? Is that through Paypal?

[quote name='thelonepig']Wow, thanks. I look forward to leaving you positive feedback, even though it won't raise your itrader.[/QUOTE]

Yup, as I recall you were one of my very first trades on CAG, which seems forever ago but in reality was I think early October. :D

[quote name='jimijumper']My work has a postal grade scale that can weigh packages up to 30lbs..I used it on my 1st 3 lowballs but didn't consider printing the labels at home, it's only $0.15 for the DC#??? Is that through Paypal?[/QUOTE]

$.19 through Paypal, though it's free for flat rate boxes. You can also print labels through USPS, which has free DC, but I'm pretty sure those have to be paid for in the post office, which eliminates a lot of the time you save.

Paypal also has a multi-order shipping tool which allows you to create all your labels at once and then save them so you can print them out as people pay. You can also import orders or input them manually (which I did for everyone who used Amazon Payments).

It was very easy, especially compared to doing it the old fashioned way.

[quote name='bvharris']All packages in batch 1 have shipped. I'll be prepping another batch for tomorrow.

As an aside, I really can't speak highly enough for weighing and printing labels at home. Having done it the old fashion way in the first lowball, doing it this way is about a million times easier. I was in and out of the post office in under 5 minutes, dropping off 24 packages. Last time it took me over half an hour for the large batch. Additionally, the savings on delivery confirmation ALONE from this lowball will completely pay off the cost of the postage scale I bought ($.19 per package minus $.89 doing it with the green DC forms). Anyone considering doing a lowball, this is the way to go I promise you.[/QUOTE]

yep, home shipping is the way to go. also, if you're only shipping out a trade here and there, you can just leave the package in your mailbox for your mailman. if you have a lot of packages to go out (more than, say, 4 or 5 small ones) you can also notify your PO online and they'll pick them all up. or, you can just go to the PO yourself in those situations.

I've run into a bit of a snag in that my printer ran out of Magenta ink and won't even let me print the black and white labels until I replace it (design flaw!). I had to order new ink off Amazon - $50 for a complete set which is, believe it or not, the cheapest option (now you know why those UGCs are so expensive :D). But fear not, I will take the packages to work and print out the labels there and walk to the PO.

Shipping today:
sinath
Forgrim
mb7241

Still need payment from:
Chairman_LMAO
crazy beethoven
DanteInferno
Ginsburger (Just your shipping cost)
ZxT Vendetta

Still need address information (and payment) from:
ViolentLee

Did I go through and manually change all the DC#s in the OP into links? Why yes, I believe I did. You're welcome world CAG CAG Trading Forum Lowball participants world!

[quote name='bvharris']Did I go through and manually change all the DC#s in the OP into links? Why yes, I believe I did. You're welcome world CAG CAG Trading Forum Lowball participants world![/QUOTE]

NICE, thanks man. :bouncy:

[quote name='bvharris']Yup, as I recall you were one of my very first trades on CAG, which seems forever ago but in reality was I think early October. :D

$.19 through Paypal, though it's free for flat rate boxes. You can also print labels through USPS, which has free DC, but I'm pretty sure those have to be paid for in the post office, which eliminates a lot of the time you save.

Paypal also has a multi-order shipping tool which allows you to create all your labels at once and then save them so you can print them out as people pay. You can also import orders or input them manually (which I did for everyone who used Amazon Payments).

It was very easy, especially compared to doing it the old fashioned way.[/QUOTE]

thanks bv, appreciated!

Sorry to say, no packages will be going out today, I have a hell of a day at work. This only affects a couple people who have paid, but my apologies to them.

As for those who haven't paid, if you want your package to go out this week I highly recommend paying today, since I will be going out of town for the weekend on Friday.

I got my Mega Man X today! It looks great! (Feedback left)

...for a second there I thought the post lady forgot about my package, but she came back. :bouncy:
I still need to find my SNES. I know it's somewhere.

[quote name='KillerRamen']I got my Mega Man X today! It looks great! (Feedback left)
[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear it.

Feedback has been left for all people who left it for me. I don't make you wait until everyone's finished like some lowballers. :D

Stupid Question: When i leave feedback for multiple items, do i leave separate feedback for each or one feedback for all?

[quote name='sgr76']Stupid Question: When i leave feedback for multiple items, do i leave separate feedback for each or one feedback for all?[/QUOTE]

One feedback for the entire transaction. ;)

[quote name='bvharris']Glad to hear it.

Feedback has been left for all people who left it for me. I don't make you wait until everyone's finished like some lowballers. :D[/QUOTE]

Some lowballers leave feedback for everyone in one fell swoop when they ship the packages. ;)

[quote name='thelonepig']Some lowballers leave feedback for everyone in one fell swoop when they ship the packages. ;)[/QUOTE]

Then how would I adequately punish people who don't leave it for me? ;)

[quote name='mis0']Lowball.. #3..?[/QUOTE]

You never know, but if it happens it won't be for a couple months. Most of my stuff is packed away in storage until I move. My gaming shelf now has like 15 games on it (down from hundreds), it's depressing.

[quote name='bvharris']You never know, but if it happens it won't be for a couple months. Most of my stuff is packed away in storage until I move. My gaming shelf now has like 15 games on it (down from hundreds), it's depressing.[/QUOTE]

Yup, it sucks. My gaming collection is what helped my wife and I make it through the last two years of college with naught but a $7,000 student loan. It also went from 300+ to a modest 20. Now I'm back up to around 100 that I cycle through on a fairly regular basis.

Just wanted to let you know that the Mario game from your last lowball does indeed work. Not sure if it'll save though because I booted it up only briefly. :D

bread's done
Back