C: PoR question/help?

lurknomore

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (100%)
Ok, usually the Castlevania series has not been a difficult series to play through for me. However, C: PoR has got me stuck at a part for ages. I haven't gone back to it, but I want to continue on but I'm stuck. Any advice and help would be much appreciated.

**Spoiler ahead, though I'll be as vague as possible**

Ok, so I'm at the part with the 2 sisters. I know what to do, but I can't seem to actually do the Jedi mind trick on them. I continually end of killing them and "winning" the game, when I want to continue on and finish 100% of the game. Please offer up some advice.

Try using the thing that makes Jonathan taunt, so both sisters attack him. You also want to keep Charlotte close by to keep her casting, otherwise she'll just warp next to you.

Hope that helps!

Put Charlotte in either corner, far left or right, and once you start casting her spell she won't follow Jonathan around. Have him fight the sisters off and also take any damage they send your way/use a weapon to null it out. With that and a little luck, you'll get the purification spell off and be able to proceed.

Heres what I did, soo simple.

The very second the battle started, have Charlotte cast Sanctuary. The spell takes a few seconds to cast, but when the battle first starts, the sisters waste some time floating around before they start to attack. I didnt move anyone anywhere, I just simply cast Sanctuary at the earliest second I possiby could. I didnt even use Jonathan for anything. The battle lasted less than 10 seconds.

Thank you fellas for all of the help. I was able to get through this part in 2 tries. I'm upset that I had such trouble with this. I feel like I have to play the game over again so that I can get into again up to this point. Anyhow, many thanks. I was thinking that the Sanctuary spell needed to be done in close proximity, and that was part of my problem.

bread's done
Back