Cabela's hunting titles. I just have to ask.

People must be buying them because they keep making them. They have to be dirt cheap to make, however, so I'm guessing they don't have to sell large amounts to be profitable.

Exactly. I'm sure they sell extremely well in rural areas. And I'm sure people in those areas ask the same thing about Tony Hawk games or other titles geared towards more urban activities.

I used to play them all the time when I was a kid. I used to play a lot of hunting games as a kid, actually. It's weird, cuz I've only been irl hunting once.

I got one at Circuit City's 2004 $5 game sale. It was... frustrating.

It tried too hard to replicate the rules of actual hunting (which I've never done) so tricks like running deer over with ATVs just result in a game over as opposed to netting you a sweet buck.

My guess is these sell better with the 'non' gaming public. My brother in law absolutely loves these things. He enjoys them much more than 'good' games (can't really say how good it is, since I haven't played one).

So, some people enjoy do enjoy them.

Jesus' Bush;6699300 said:
Achievement whores do

I am a Chievo Ho, and I was not aware this was an easy point game. Please educate me. Easy 1k? Time invlovled? I just sank 10 hours into CSI for 1k, so I'll kill some shiz instead of being forced to do forensics.

-k

bread's done
Back