CAG and Playerone New Years Eve online Gamenight (Anyone interested?)

JDUB X

CAGiversary!
Heres what I want to do:

On New Years Eve I want to have a Huge online Gamenight with both Cheapassgamer.com and Playerone Podcast Communities involved.

We could do Multiple games and multiple platforms. Im thinking Halo 3, Bomberman live, Warhawk, CoD4, Burnout Paradise Demo etc. We would be playing all night on New Years Eve and for the ones that want to - Staying up to Bring in 2008 with a bang.

Im not creating this thread with RSVPing in mind - I just want to know if anyone else thinks this is a good Idea and if anyone thinks they would play on New Years.

If you have any sugesstions please feel free to go ahead and post them here

If I can sneak my 360 into work and get it hooked up online, I'd be down. I could get away with it....

But I would love to if I didn't have to work until midnight.

[quote name='SpecTrE3353']This does sound cool but I really doubt I'll be sitting home playing 360 on New Years Eve :p[/quote]

QFT. I don't think it will be a great idea for the Mrs. to get involved with. :)

I realize that many people will be out partying that Night. I just think that this is a nice idea for people that are staying in for New Years.

I will be making an official thread to set things up closer to the end of the month.

[quote name='JDUB X']I realize that many people will be out partying that Night. I just think that this is a nice idea for people that are staying in for New Years.

I will be making an official thread to set things up closer to the end of the month.[/QUOTE]

I'll be partying that night but I'll be at home too. ;)

i'm down but what about X-mas eve too

and is that's all the games

Go ahead and put me in:

Gamertag: Vergenc3

I won't be out of work until 11p Pacific, but I'm not going to party this year. I need to work in order to earn some OT pay, lol.

[quote name='sp00ge']If I can sneak my 360 into work and get it hooked up online, I'd be down. I could get away with it....

But I would love to if I didn't have to work until midnight.[/QUOTE]

Dude ,don't feel bad I have towork 11pm -7am .

PlayerOne rules ! I'd love to play with those guys .

Oh well , there's always next time .

Who knows if live will be working. Chance it could stabilize again around midnight or 1 am EST, as that's how it was the past two nights.

Well, I'm sick so I'll probably be in tonight. Just started playing COD4 a few days ago and just bought Team Fort. today. Gamertag= Easy Educator. Chances are I'll be playing something at some point. :)

Back in town during Winter Break from college is making things kind of limited to do around here. So in case I end up staying in tonight, go ahead and add me to the list. Gamertag below.

Given the status of XBL, I'm doubting this is going to happen now. If it does, I surely doubt it will go smoothly.

I'm working until midnight and meeting the wife and her friend at the pub for a beer when I get off and then we're gonna go back to our house. ;):pray:\\:D/

If XBL is up and running by some miracle, we may be up for some drunken rockband or something. :D

[quote name='sp00ge']Given the status of XBL, I'm doubting this is going to happen now. If it does, I surely doubt it will go smoothly.

I'm working until midnight and meeting the wife and her friend at the pub for a beer when I get off and then we're gonna go back to our house. ;):pray:\\:D/

If XBL is up and running by some miracle, we may be up for some drunken rockband or something. :D[/QUOTE]

fuck the XBox....go for the threesome.

bread's done
Back