CAG AUGUST Pick-Up Post! (Show us your gaming goods!)

No, I saw two copies in an EB just today. It's a really fun game though. Very difficult, but awesome. If you need a name dropped to latch onto, David Jaffe was involved.

[quote name='jer7583']No, I saw two copies in an EB just today. It's a really fun game though. Very difficult, but awesome. If you need a name dropped to latch onto, David Jaffe was involved.[/quote]

i think you forgot to mention the rarezt game on the center corner right, fuck

[quote name='phear3d']i think you forgot to mention the rarezt game on the center corner right, fuck[/QUOTE]

I hoped someone would notice that not so subtle cameo. Got if a few months ago for $1. It's shitty, but a CAG must own! ;)

I got Ico in the mail today by way of a trade. I also bought this for $1 at my library. It's in perfect condition, too. :hot:

I hope to add a 360 and some games for it to my list of August pickups also.

360 Elite came today from the free referral site in my signature (although the box was beat up pretty good).

The rest was obtained from Gamestop with the 10% off coupon (Persona 3 and Bioshock LE sealed. Ninja Gaiden Sigma Collector's Edition was gutted.)

got some more goodies this week.

IMGP6139.jpg

IMGP6140.jpg

IMGP6141.jpg

DDS2 sealed $20
MGS3: S trade
Super Puzzle Fighter Turbo sealed $10

and the best finds

Skies of Arcadia sealed $54
Hoshigami sealed and minty fresh $40

picked up two more items this week:
PICT0620.jpg

dead rising for $25 mint, and bioshock for free through store credit at my job.

My recent additions...

The Minae Matsukawa signed Phoenix Wright actually came from Comic-Con last month, but I decided to frame it recently.

Guitar Hero II came from the Madden 08 deal from TRU ended up only being 35.99 and I returned Madden.

Picked up Persona 3 with the guide today from Gamestop. It was either that or Bioshock, and I figured Bioshock has a better chance of being cheaper down the line.

yo man I jus got this exclusive shyt, aint non of y'all have it:

1219746018_1a0aeed5ac.jpg

Orange Juice featuring the mage from Kingdom of Hearts!

that shyt is HELLA good too! Kingdom of Hearts fruit snacks aint got shyt on the OJ.

I also went to TRU over the weekend lookin for transformers toys to use my 20% coupon, but got this instead:

1219747406_456824de5b.jpg

I put the figure rite by my monitor at work:

1219747944_1f772214e8.jpg

the other figure hides in the corner, coz he a bad guy and is always on the run!

1218880263_9052d76abf.jpg

and it looks like I caught him! drop the milkshake and put yo handz up beeyotch! you're under arrest!

[quote name='Deefuzz']My game related haulage for the month so far:

300fuzzwright.jpg

salegames.jpg

akuma.jpg

nintendostuff.jpg

parap.jpg
[/quote]

Where did you get the parappa gear?:D A paul frank store?

[quote name='muzras']Where did you get the parappa gear?:D A paul frank store?[/quote]

he mentioned he got it as a promo or something. i dont believe paul frank actually carried them in the store i think i read about it somewhere. would really like to have em though.

[quote name='Kain Vincent']Wow, that is a great deal. I want that game badly. :drool:[/quote]

I know. I was so excited when I got home yesterday with it. I love it. it's all I've been playing yesterday and today.

[quote name='VipFREAK']YMV?[/quote]

I'm not sure if you mean "Your mileage varies?" or not. If so, yes. It is part of the front row games at my BB (and for most others).

[quote name='Kain Vincent']I'm not sure if you mean "Your mileage varies?" or not. If so, yes. It is part of the front row games at my BB (and for most others).[/quote]

if loco roco is a front row game at my local BB, then I'm so picking that up this week.

[quote name='LilPaintballer']i got it for $10 aswell[/quote]

ok that's it. i'm officially going to my BB tomorrow.

[quote name='SL4IN']ok that's it. i'm officially going to my BB tomorrow.[/quote]

I'd so go right now but they are closed...

Aren't those loco rocos just the ones that have new UPC stickers put on them for $10? Same with ratchet and clank?

Anyway I found a $4, complete copy of The Dig that had the strategy guide inside the box at a thrift store today. Love those old lucasarts adventure games. It'll make for good gaming on the laptop with ScummVM.

[quote name='jer7583']Aren't those loco rocos just the ones that have new UPC stickers put on them for $10? Same with ratchet and clank?

Anyway I found a $4, complete copy of The Dig that had the strategy guide inside the box at a thrift store today. Love those old lucasarts adventure games. It'll make for good gaming on the laptop with ScummVM.[/quote]

Yes they are. It was in my search for Ratchet & Clank that I found them. Still looking for R&C, however.

[quote name='muzras']Where did you get the parappa gear?:D A paul frank store?[/quote]

At Wizard World Chicago (comic convention) they had a big Sony area setup with someone who would dress up in a Parappa outfit to take pics with. When we showed up first thing on Sunday morning we got hooked up with that free swag. I also have a Parappa PSP skin that I didn't photo yet. I will try to update later tonight.

Picked these up today:

1263905467_c2eb02e926_o.jpg

Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within, Brain Age 2.

1263905661_d0bea698a6_o.jpg

Heroes: Season 1 Boxset.

1263906647_38d4481fb8_o.jpg

and Best Buy Exclusive, Heroes Limited Edition Comic Book. :)

Here's what I've purchased through the month. No photos since I don't have access to a digital camera.

NES:
Mach Rider(cart only) - $1
Jaws (cart only) - $2.50
Kid Kool (cart only) - $2.50
Monster Party (cart only) - $2.50

Genesis:
Castle of Illusion starring Mickey Mouse (cart only) - $2.50
TaleSpin (complete) - $2.99

PlayStation:
Grand Theft Auto: The Director's Cut
(complete, includes GTA and GTA: London 1969) - $2

Gamecube:
Resident Evil (complete, non-Player's Choice) - $7.50

Yeah, I couldn't pass it up even though I really don't have any use for it atm. I've been extremely fortunate with this PSP and the DS Lite that they've been in prestine condition by the previous owners.

Yesterday's haul:

Dreamcast:
Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX (complete) - 25 cents

Gamecube:
Freaky Flyers (complete) - $3.99
Smuggler's Run: Warzones (complete) - $4.99

Game Boy:
Dead Heat Scramble (cart only) - $2.99

[quote name='VipFREAK']All for $90 shipped. (cables not pictured)

kjub1.jpg
[/quote]

I've been looking for a PSP cheap I wish I would of found that one.

bread's done
Back