CAG Big 12 - Pac 10 Dynasty 6 teams left!

FrankySox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
Okay CAGs I'd like to start another dynasty with Big 12 teams and possibly another division if people aren't willing to just do Big 12. I was thinking adding either the ACC or Pac 10, it's up to you.

First team off the board is my team the Huskers, unless someone REALLY wants them.

I will be sending out invites starting next week when I get my xbox back.

We will be mixing up the schedules a little bit so we can play against each other in the non conference schedule!

Big 12 NORTH
Nebraska - Frankysox (Frankysox)
Colorado - Moojuice (moojuiced)

Big 12 SOUTH
Oklahoma - Matt Young (X Matt Young X)
Texas - hostyl1 (hostyl1)

PAC 10
California - lordopus99 (Lifes Avenger)
USC - Dandeschain (danmagz)

Last edited by a moderator:
I will play with Kansas.

If you end up ACC or PAC, these would be the teams I would want

ACC
-----
1. FSU
2. Virginia Tech
3. Clemson

PAC
-----
1. California

Yeah, if you go with the Pac-10, I'll take UCLA. ACC- Wake Forest. But if you stick with the Big 12 exclusively or have more than one conference, I'll just stay with Oklahoma.

[quote name='Matt Young']Dude... I said I'd be UCLA if it was just Pac-10. If it's a mix of conferences like this, I still want Oklahoma.[/QUOTE]

Allright, guess I should have been more clear!

I'm not very good, but I'd like to join the CAG community as an active gamer so I'll join (I already have the game)

Please give me the Texas Longhorns (Hook 'EM!) if available
otherwise I'll take Mizzou

gamertag: hostyl1

I'm looking for some input on this but how many teams do you guys want before we start? The whole 12? Also are you for or against fixing the non conference schedule so we play each other more. So if you were Pac10 you'd have to play at least 2 games against the big 12 user controlled teams. Let me know what everyone thinks. I'll be sending out invites here early next week.

bread's done
Back