CAG Blazblue Night: Angst Free Edition [THU @ 8 PST//11 EST]

option.iv

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Announcement(s): I am going to host an hour of Blazblue matches Thursday, August 27 at 8PM PST/11PM EST (ends at 9PM PST/12AM EST).
bblogo.jpg

"The wheel of fate is turning"

Welcome to the PS3 edition of CAG Blazblue Night thread. Here is where you can sign up for the weekly CAG Night and converse with fellow CAGs about anything Blazblue related. It is my hope that we contribute to the CAG, PSN, BB, and general fighting game communities. And the only rule is to not play any jpop songs, haha.

---

Signing Up

To sign up simply post in this format:

CAG ID = PSN ID

example:

option.iv = option-iv

At this time, I am looking for an additional backup host (preferrably someone located on the east coast). If you are able and willing, please highlight your name in red.

-----

Additional Info

Feel free to add this additional information. It will allow for a smoother CAG Night experience.

Experience: Beginner//Intermediate//Advanced
Availablity: Sun//Mon//Tue//Wed//Thu//Fri//Sat (nights)
Timezone: EST//CST//MST//PST
Character(s): v13//Ragna//Jin//etc.

example:

option.iv = option-iv
Experience: Beginner
Availability: Thu & Fri
Timezone: PST
Character: Carl

-----

Room Setup

Time: 99
# Players: 6
Voice Chat: On

-----

PSN Chat

I will send out invites to those who signed up.

-----

IRC Chat

server: irc.efnet.org
channel: #cagblazblue

Refer to guide in 2nd post.

-----

Player List

Google Docs Spreadsheet of Player List

Stole this idea from another thread. Basically follow the link and you can edit and organize by name, availability, etc. by clicking on the silver bar and selecting "sort by A-Z". No need for a google account sign in. This is just the public copy, and I of course have the original copy.

With this you can find other CAGs who are in your timezone and are available when you are (roughly). You can have someone to play with even if it's not CAG night.

I'll still leave the list for those of you who don't want to deal with this.

CAG ID = PSN ID

Beginner

option.iv = option-iv (PST)

Intermediate

Advanced

I need an excuse to play this game. I've played it like twice.

jrsmaster411 = Jon_Mclane
Experience: Beginner (is their anything lower than beginner?)
Availablity: Thu & Sat (nights)
Timezone: CST
Character(s): idk :p

Esper = Esper15
Experience: Intermediate
Availability: Mon/Wed/Thurs/Sat - Afternoon or evenings
Timezone: PST
Character(s): Arakune/Taokaka/Noel/Ragna/Hakumen/Bang/Tager/Jin

Last edited by a moderator:
enufs8d = wotcher
experience: intermediate
PST
Character(s): Jin

can't make tonight as my ps3 is being occupied by batman (not me too).

woodcan = fleshribbon
Availability: Daily - late evenings ~10 or 11PM (won't always be on PS3 but can be)
Timezone: CST
Character(s): Noel

I'm not sure if option's going to be on, so i'll host tonight.

I know me and Jon_Mclane will be there. Anyone else from cag wants to play? Just let me know now, so I can add you.

I'll start 8:15(PST)/11:15(EST)

I disconnected toward the end, but I found out something new about blazblue. It's a lot funner when you know what your doing, also you got a better chance at winning. Still haven't won my first match but I did win a couple rounds, I mean rebels :D

Are you guys still on?

PSN: s1nx3
Availability: Random days
Timezone: Pacific (California)
Character: Jin (noob friendly)

Edit: Actually, probably can't join y'all. I pretty much packed up all my games 'sides my PS3 with whatever games I have downloaded on it (girlfriend's moving). I think option.iv and I are already friends on PSN though (added me for SFIV).

[quote name='mis0']Are you guys still on?[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, we just ended awhile ago. Come out next week miso!

[quote name='Jrsmaster411']I disconnected toward the end, but I found out something new about blazblue. It's a lot funner when you know what your doing, also you got a better chance at winning. Still haven't won my first match but I did win a couple rounds, I mean rebels[/Quote]

Thanks for coming out Jon, you almost had those victories with your bang. :) Keep at it. For me, I haven't had a victory yet. I need to hit training mode. SF4 is sucking up my time lately.

bread's done
Back