CAG Chat Room - Come on in!

Ok, we've currently got myself, Brak, and redjago on cams, and Jimmie and I even tried out the phone line. This has the potential to get wonderfully stupid. So get your EyeToys/Vision cameras, a ridiculous mask, your long-distance free cell phones, and get awn it sucka.

[quote name='radjago']Z-Saber was failing ridiculously on Guitar Hero via his Gamebridge.[/quote]Fixed.

Seriously though, can you guys just go in there earlier? It was fun and all, but I don't want to stay up 'til 3 tonight.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Wait, an XBL Vision camera will work on this thing?[/QUOTE]

don't know about that, but my eyetoy works fine with it, as long as you got the right drivers.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Wait, an XBL Vision camera will work on this thing?[/QUOTE]
That's what I've been using.

[quote name='musicnoteless']Well if you guys have nothing to talk about you can always hear me play electroplankton in the mean time =) come on in![/QUOTE]
I'm here now ;)

[quote name='radjago']Z-Saber is showing off some ridiculous Gutiar Hero skills via his Gamebridge.[/QUOTE]

the Gamebridge works on this thing? I'll give it a go sometime then.

Yeah, we need more CAG's in the chat room. There's always people in there at night, but not enough. What happened to Z-Saber and his fuckin' music game performances? We need that back.

[quote name='Chacrana']Yeah, we need more CAG's in the chat room. There's always people in there at night, but not enough. What happened to Z-Saber and his fuckin' music game performances? We need that back.[/quote]He got a job at UPS and works early in the morning, so he goes to bed early and can't get on when everyone else does.

I went in there for a bit but no one came in so I just signed out. I've talked to some CAG's in the afternoon and during the night last fall though.

[quote name='Rozz']Chacrana, remember the people we met in the chat last night? :wall::dunce:[/QUOTE]

Yeah... still think it's kinda ridiculous. I mean, I joke around like that all the time, but good God, these guys were serious... and really annoying.

[quote name='Chacrana']What happened to Z-Saber and his fuckin' music game performances? We need that back.[/quote]He's your golden opportunity.

z-saber, what are you using to display your games? Does it also output the audio? I remember seeing you a while back but I dont remember if it also had sound.

[quote name='Z-Saber']I'm seriously the only one in the room? I mean, no one's idle or anything? Wow.[/QUOTE]

What the fuck? I miss the reappearance of Z-Saber?

[quote name='Z-Saber']I'm seriously the only one in the room? I mean, no one's idle or anything? Wow.[/QUOTE] I haven't been able to get into the chat room for a long time. Oh well.

[quote name='DT778']z-saber, what are you using to display your games? Does it also output the audio? I remember seeing you a while back but I dont remember if it also had sound.[/quote]GameBridge. Just plug in the ol' composite connections and it works with little complication, though I do have to log-in and log-out of the chatroom until it decides to work. I blame the chat software, not the GameBridge.

which one? 1400 or 1410?

edit: never mind. I plan on using it to watch 49er games so I need the 1410. Can you use it with say yahoo messanger? Do you just treat it like a webcam?

[quote name='Chacrana']Guys, why doncha wanna chat anymore?[/QUOTE][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I haven't been able to get into the chat room for a long time. Oh well.[/QUOTE].

Seriously, if I were able to be in it when everyone else is, I would, but it ends up I'm usually in bed at 6 during the week and I'm typically busy Friday and Saturday nights (the two days I'm actually up at "normal" hours).

just noticed this thread, and ran the app - it seems decent but waay too many ads compared to aim and whatnot

so no cags on there or whats the deal?

[quote name='mrelusive']Has anyone tried doing this through IRC? I'd rather idle in there than with a web app :\[/QUOTE]I proposed starting a channel a long while back, but I was shot down.
That, and IRC isn't popular enough. I doubt people are going to install and configure a client simply to chat with other CAGs when they have the forum to do so.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I proposed starting a channel a long while back, but I was shot down.
That, and IRC isn't popular enough. I doubt people are going to install and configure a client simply to chat with other CAGs when they have the forum to do so.[/QUOTE]
Well there must be more than two people in this community that use IRC already? :hot:

bread's done
Back