CAG Comic Debut!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
I'm very excited to announce the debut of the Cheap Ass Gamer Comic.
Drawn by our very own WhipSmartBanky, we hope to bring you new CAG antics every so often.
You can read about the true story on which it is based here.

Thanks, WhipSmartBanky!

cag1a.jpg

It could have/should have ended this way...

cag1b.jpg

HAHAHA, the second ending is brilliant. Is this comic going to happen with any regualrity? Or will it be random? Cause tha was fucking funny as hell. I needed that this early.

Oh good god. That is awesome. The best part is how your posse showed up to watch you cram it in that guy's face. I can't stop laughing at Punqsux. Too cool. :rofl:

EDIT Perhaps the next comic could address the BuyRite debacle. It's like karmic balancing through hilarity.

Ha! Some of those Best Buy people are the same wherever you go. Sadly, they talked me into it, and it still haunts me. Great Comic!

that was hilarious!!!!!
I really can picture you guys hanging out dressed like that and buying cheap ass merchandise!!!
I need these comics to come out on a regular basis, it looks awesome!

I can just picture the 'Cheapy gets hitched in Japan' strip. Poor Cheapy returns from Japan, post CC-sale, and asks, 'What did I miss?'

kudos my man.
that's what i do with all my warranties.
btw, i used the ggc to get a gbasp, so i paid the ten for the warranty. now i'm trading it in for the nes edition.
sometimes ya gotta make it worth it, but man when they tried to sell me the laptop warranty for my 650 after rebate item, i was like, you've gotta be s'in me.

I love it!

I bought a $35 DVD player is Sears a couble months back and the guy went "Do you want the $30 warenty for a year?" Why would I want to but $30 on a $35 dollar DVD player.

Haha, yup, that's pretty much what they made me do back when I worked at Best Buy. When they're selling hardware at near-or-below cost, they need to make up for it somehow, and of course that's through service plans. Strange thing is that they even wanted me to mention the service plan on items that were on sale for as much as the service plan was (i.e. a $20 CD-R drive with a $20 service plan), I looked at my boss as funny as the customers looked at me.

Good stuff!

One issue though... I'm looking at it in Opera, and the Google ads to the right overlap the cartoon. I had to download the images and look at them in an XP image preview window.

[quote name='WildWop']Good stuff!

One issue though... I'm looking at it in Opera, and the Google ads to the right overlap the cartoon. I had to download the images and look at them in an XP image preview window.[/quote]

I just tried it in Opera as well, and it's doing the same thing. Odd. :whistle2:k

Im in a comic. Wooo!

That was really good. And not surprisingly, the second comic had a very Clerks Animated feel.

Oh my god! Bear is Driving!? How can this be?

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='WildWop']Good stuff!

One issue though... I'm looking at it in Opera, and the Google ads to the right overlap the cartoon. I had to download the images and look at them in an XP image preview window.[/quote]

I just tried it in Opera as well, and it's doing the same thing. Odd. :whistle2:k[/quote]

Firefox has the same issue,

awsome comic, but im using firebird and as somebody said before the google ads make some of the stuff unreadable

Awesome comic, esp the alt ending. Although I have to say that most of the time when they ask me for the extended warranty and I say no they move on to the next sucker. However, I did have an experience similar to Cheapys, wish I thought to write to corporate about it; I could always use $50 of BB credit!

bread's done
Back