CAG Comic Debut!

About that warranty, if you buy a computer and get the warranty, and 3 years later it takes "water damage" the parts wll most likely not be available anymore and they will be contractually cound to buy you a new computer the same price as your old one.

But that would be dishonest.

(Water damage is best because it is always no-questions-asked, just leave it out in the rain and your good to go.)

Great comic. I actually bought a Laptop at Worst Buy just 2 weeks ago (the one that was $599 after rebates) and they tried to tell me the same crap. "The battery alone costs $200 and they only last 18 months. Blah Blah Blah" Like I want to spend 1/3 of the price on the BS Warranty. Of course, they never give up just as you depicted.

I stopped going to Circuit Shcity years ago for the same reason. I was getting my mom a stereo and refused the warranty. "If it was my Mom I'd buy it" said the moron clerk. Almost sucker punched him on the spot. Left the stereo and the store for good.

It would be nice to see these places stand behind what they sell rather than always going for the extra buck by telling you that your buying crap that is going to break. Sheeeesh almighty!!! :x

Keep those comics rolling!

Great comics but I hope the last one doesn't come true at the target here. But WHY IS DDR IN THE CRAP BIN???????!!!!!!!!

yeah whens another official cag one coming. I love that one. DennisD`s in funny but it hurts my eyes. CAG comic drawings are some good quality shit.

This is some seriously funny stuff! Man, I really need to visit the Off-Topic board more; can't believe I missed this stuff.

Banky, DDF, excellent work. You gave me some big laughs and really made my day.

I wish I could draw. The only thing in multimedia I am really good at is video. If only I had the crew and some funny material, maybe I could come up with some CAG skits or something.

Hmm... what would really be cool is a CAG movie or animated short of some kind. Different posters could provide voices and such. It'd be like a group effort. That would be pretty cool.

Great work, guys! :)

This thing has been circulating for weeks but its time for my two cents - sweet. Ready for the next! Keep in up. CAG 4 EVER.

[quote name='Cormier6083']Too much flesh on Cheapy there on the first segment O_0[/QUOTE]
Yeah, you totally did not bump a 2 year old thread.

bread's done
Back