CAG Community Award 2008

No question in my mind on this one, it's definitely speedy! Look at all he went through to provide us with early info! w00t! Sorry to see this gone....

[quote name='marcand']Speedy! Sundays are my days to scout this site. I especially appreciate the summary when it is featured on the CAG home page.[/quote]

Same here. If I don't visit CAG on any other day, I certainly will be looking on Sundays.

I've been trying my best to stay out of this thread for the most part. I realized I was nominated and didn't think it was best to post until the very end. I want to thank anyone who nominated me. I'm honestly surprised to be on that list, not even sure if I deserve to be on there with speedy and marten and others. I haven't been here at CAG too long but I have really come to love and appreciate this community. I've met some great people on here and hope to be around long enough to meet some more great people.

With that in mind I want to take a moment and thank io for letting me take over the GameStop Trade-in Thread. He had every right/reason to take it back over without question but he let me continue. I also want to thank all the CAGs who post their values, not only are they giving me something to occupy my time at work but more importantly they are helping out the community greatly by sharing the information. Thanks guys.

Oh yeah, I also agree that this should be renamed the Speedy award. That man perservered through some very heavy stuff.

bread's done
Back