CAG CONTEST: Win a One Year Xbox Live Subscription

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like playing FPS, and the XBOX Live experience, while not perfect, is a lot of fun. I get to meet new, interesting people from around the world, and kill them.

I like xbox live because instead of doing things I should be doing I'll keep playing Halo 2 until I increase my level by 1.

Because X-Box Live is so fun you really don't even need to BUY a game! Seriously, between demos, Xbox Live Arcade, movies, media, and all sorts of cool features, X-Box Live is enough to sell the console.

I have never used Xbox Live so it would be a nice feature to have for my new xbox 360 I am getting next week.

I like xbox live because i can play with my friends from all around the world and show them who is the man at Fifa soccer.

I love Xbox Live because I can actually meet and play with the CAGs I meet here. Also its the best online gaming service I have ever used. Puts the PS2 to shame.

Xbox Live is by far the best option for me to play console games, playing games like Halo & Ghost Recon online allow for years of replayability, and they actually know what they're doing in terms of content and quality.

I love XBL because it lets me do something fun, active and social with friends I've made thousands of miles away that I may never get to see in real life.

I like xbox live because there is always formidable competition. Even if I happen to be up at 3 AM. Then I don't have to go wake up my friends and I can just boot up, sign in and frag til I'm so tired of fraggin that I pass out.

Alright, I want to have a one year subscription to Xbox Live because I have never played on Xbox Live before, and I would really like the experience of online play. I have no subscriptions availiable to me and I think entering in this contest would be my last hope to actually having a real Xbox live account. I would be eternally grateful if by some chance, I was to win it. (More like some act of god, lol)

I wouldn't abuse this opportunity that I have been trying get for the last couple of months.

I'm not one of those people just out to get a year and then cancelling, I really want Xbox live.

But, if I had to say why I like Xbox Live, I would say it's a great way to make online friends, have an opportunity to play against my friends in my old hometown, and to test your skills against the best of the best. It's also the greatest online service to host online gaming, and I hope to become a part of it!
Xbox Live would give me a chance to play all around the world and to chat with other respected users, and that would really make my day.

Thanks for reading my entry, and possibly considering me. :)

I like xbox live because the community is over all a good bunch of people. I also like playing with the same people on my team instead of always playing with strangers.

Post in this thread and tell us why you like Xbox Live to be eligible to win a free One Year Xbox Live Subscription.

Courtesy of the CAGcast, Cheap Ass Gamer, and Microsoft.
Contest ends December 5th. Winner will be chosen at random. One entry per person.

I like Xbox Live for the great Halo 2 multiplayer and the chance to game with friends that normally I wouldn't keep in touch with.

I like Xbox Live because it adds value by games by being able to play multiplayer online. It also allows me to play with my friends from back home, since I'm away at college.

I like Xbox Live because how else will others be able to see me online playing Burger King Pocket Racer and, thus, ridicule me appropriately?

Now the world can know my poor taste in games instead of allowing me my secret, private shame...

Because I can play games with my friend who is off in another city at another college and catch up on the status of living at the same time! That's why xbox live is great! Not to mention connecting up with friends around here who live across town or a couple of counties away. Gaming at 2am is awesome!

cause you always got people to play with. no more need to wake up my brother at 6AM to get some play time before school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back