CAG CONTEST: Win Vice City Stories (PSP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like vice city because I can go to my mansion, hang out with sluts, and kill people and call in the us military by destroying everything in my path with a huge ass tank

I like the way they changed from an adult theme game to a school themed game with adult action. But either way, the parents are still biching

It was the only GTA game that I beat... every other one sits unfinished waiting for the chance to be put in again. Speaking of which....GTA 3 until 4:30 when I leave for Black Friday deals? Hokay!

It would be probily easier to tell you what I didn't like

well nevermind that wasn't easier. I pretty much liked the whole game.

[quote name='CheapyD']Post in this thread and tell us what you like best about Vice City.Courtesy of the CAGcast, Cheap Ass Gamer, and Rockstar.
Contest ends December 5th. Winner will be chosen at random. One entry per person.[/QUOTE]

For the chance to kill Phil Collins.

The cocaine, the 'Vettes, the guns and the fast love.

(And the hysterical social commentaries and referential humor!)

I like the fact that it has no pie. Pie is the pastry of evil, it has no soul. I was once walking down the street, minding my own business, when a pie mugged me, my mother, my aunt, and my grandmother, then creamed all over my sister's face. Vice City has no pie - it makes me remember a time and a place when that dessert of doom was non-existant.

Because it's up to you to decide how evil you want to be. I can kill indiscriminately or only when it's necessary. I love that freedom of choice.

Later,

Alex

It's awesome because its so hard to take the 80s seriously - its easily one of the most embarassing fashion and music decades ever

i love the 80's and i love how the game portrays alot of it so perfectly, this is my favorite gta game (sorry san andreas...) i'd buy a (secondhand)psp if i won this :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back