CAG Counter Strike Source - Time to Restart?

[quote name='Pookymeister']

Some screenies - turnout was 5 people. Hopefully it'll keep growing =][/quote]
Gah, I keep forgetting to take Screenshots #-o

I remember that first Screen, I shot up bad >.>

It was fun trading wins in GG ;)
How long did we keep that streak going? Haha

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Yea

I might hop on again today since I won't have time tomorrow; NBA Finals Game 2![/quote]

Yeah, you don't want to miss watching the Lakers lose another game to the Celtics. :D

[quote name='yukine']Yeah, you don't want to miss watching the Lakers lose another game to the Celtics. :D[/quote]
Bring it on! Lakers will take Game 2!

Well last night I went and saw dropkick murphys so I couldnt join your guys then...but I can totally play some tonight or tomorrow.

Also if people are interested in getting a CAG server I may have the funds to do so, but I will just need a decent amount of people that are interested for to justify it.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Bring it on! Lakers will take Game 2 3![/quote]

Fixed.

What program do you guys use to setup custom binds? I'd like a program to be able to do it for me, rather than me having to set them manually in the autoexec config.

Also, anyone know of a good script for a quick nade throw? I'd like to bind it to the scroll wheel click and perhaps set the mouse down wheel to select another nade instead of my other weapons.

[quote name='yukine']Fixed.[/quote]
LIAR!

What program do you guys use to setup custom binds? I'd like a program to be able to do it for me, rather than me having to set them manually in the autoexec config.

Also, anyone know of a good script for a quick nade throw? I'd like to bind it to the scroll wheel click and perhaps set the mouse down wheel to select another nade instead of my other weapons
I don't use any scripts at all, just a couple binds for mods like suicide and respawn, that's about it ;)

I just rustle up some old school ass kickings

I used to have a equip nade bind and a couple binds for specific guns. Don't think i have them anymore if they would even work.

I'll just do it manually since I can't seem to find anything, still need to find a quick nade throw script though.

I usually set 7 8 9 on the num pad as different binds, like 7 will usually be a colt + armor/helm and 8 will be ak47 + armor/helm, etc.

And then I can set 4 5 6 as various ones, awp + deagle, mp5 with armor, etc.

oh, one script I did modify though was my auto-buy.

kinda fixed that one up, but I'm pretty quick anyways so I only use it once in a while

[quote name='yukine']I'll just do it manually since I can't seem to find anything, still need to find a quick nade throw script though.

I usually set 7 8 9 on the num pad as different binds, like 7 will usually be a colt + armor/helm and 8 will be ak47 + armor/helm, etc.

And then I can set 4 5 6 as various ones, awp + deagle, mp5 with armor, etc.[/quote]

F1 is defaulted to buying colt/helm/defuse as CT, and ak/helm as T, i think
Then F2 is supposed to rebuy whatever you bought last round.
They added that in source

I'm comin' in right now, I need to shoot some people over tonight's game, a lot of bullshit calls on the Lakers and non-calls on the Celtics among other things.

[quote name='yukine']Sorry, you're not invited.[/quote]

My invite will go as follows:

*HotShotX has joined the server*
HotShotX --> yukine

~HotShotX

I'd say were on for June 13th for whenever the CAGs get on. I will be at a LAN party then (smaller one with 30 or so ppl), though it will have internet so maybe I'll get 8-10 lan ppl on as well. I know there will be atleast some people in the krieger gaming server.

I know this is the Source thread, but since TF2 is having a free weekend starting this Friday, should we maybe play TF2 this Friday night instead of CS:S? Just a suggestion.

Yeah, I got a working copy of CS:S for $6!

I suck at it, but it'd be fun to play with a few CAGs

funny, I was just thinking about this thread today, I was gonna bump it up tonight, beat me to it ;)

Yea, let's keep it goin', I'm up for whenever

my god, cant believe it has been so long since this cs group was going....now definitely we should get it going again

Id even be willing to stomach the cost of a server just for CAGs or one that we could setup as we wanted IE Cheap Ass Gamer CS 66 Tick...you get the idea. We could also use someone else's but servers are pretty cheap for a 16 to 20 person 66 tick, and not much more for 100. I think it would be schweet if we had a populated server we could all go to and know that cags would be there...

thoughts?

Sounds great. My attempts at a resurrection failed :(

What's funny is I actually started playing this game again a couple days ago. All I can say in console shooters have taken me off my CSS game

For me, CS was a game I grew up with and it's easy for me to just fire it up and join a server, plus I have a friend list that is always active, so no matter how long I'm out of it, I always find it very easy to get back into it.

haven't played in a while - reformatted pc and had the software packed away. I'll have to dig it out soon, especially since i just upgraded the PC

[quote name='Pookymeister']haven't played in a while - reformatted pc and had the software packed away. I'll have to dig it out soon, especially since i just upgraded the PC[/quote]

Download it using Steam?

[quote name='Pookymeister']Can you do that if you bought the software physically? IF thats the case, then i guess that would be the easiest fix[/QUOTE]

Go to the Steam 'My Games' tab and click 'Activate a product on Steam'. Punch in your CD key and you're good to go.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Go to the Steam 'My Games' tab and click 'Activate a product on Steam'. Punch in your CD key and you're good to go.[/quote]

If i need the CD key, then im back to the original problem of everything being packed away. I guess ill install Steam and login - stuff might already be activated.

I think it should keep a list of games you've had installed before. All you might have to do is redownload the whole game which will take a long time.

I did it once but I already forgot how I did it. All I know is that after I did it, I backed up everything within CSS on to a DVD because of how long the DL took.

Bump and want to say my long time group of CSS guys got a free server - 100 tick/20 slots

Info and IP: f8 server 67.201.15.121:27015

Hop on there, I guess you can consider it our unofficial meeting place :p

Awesome, you can just add everyone in the OP, just let em know you're in CAG ;)

Started playing again today, starting to get the itch again.

bread's done
Back