CAG Deal Buster 2008

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Using the above polling system, please vote for for CAG Deal Buster.
Which CAG shared the best/most deals in 2008?

Last year's winner:
CAG Deal Buster: speedy1961

This year, we decided to break up the CAG Hero into two separate awards, the CAG Community Award and the CAG Deal Buster. It didn't seem like it really mattered though as last year's CAG Hero winner, speedy1961, picked up both awards anyway. For those of you living under a rock, speedy1961 provides the CAG community with the heads up on each week's Sunday ads. Speedy had a pretty rough year as Circuit City subpoenaed both CAG and DVD Talk in a (failed) effort to learn his secret identity.

Congratulations (and thanks) to speedy1961, who had this to say in response to his double victory:
"These 2 awards mean the world to me this year especially in light of the fact that the villainous (or perhaps just misguided) CC tried to plant me in a hole in the ground and attempted to silence my voice forever. It really meant alot to me that CheapyD and all of CAG stood by my side during that painful & worrisome time. Thank you one and all for making me believe that my weekly scribblings have value and for showing me that what I do means a lot to my bretheren here at CheapAssGamer.com. Thanks!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Got to give props to MasterShake. Sure speedy, but MasterShake does not get a dedicated thread thats stickied every week, and yet he still does a great job.

As I really appreciate Speedy and im sure he will win, I'm going to toss my nom to neocisco. Always keeps us updated on the CC Clearance deals.

speedy1961. especially since hes not a gamer BUT STILL takes time out of his day to post deals for us gamers. mad props speedy. you got my respect

bread's done
Back