CAG E3 2006 - Moblog / Picture Gallery and General E3 Coverage Thread

Sweet, it's awesome that people are willing to share pics for those of us who can't go. It's a shame that the booth babes won't be able to show off as much this year.

Hey Cheapy, is that 25mb Max for all photos uploaded or just per session? (I have a 1 GB card and a digicam capable of taking 640x480 video. :D)

[quote name='daphatty']Hey Cheapy, is that 25mb Max for all photos uploaded or just per session? (I have a 1 GB card and a digicam capable of taking 640x480 video. :D)[/quote]I think 25MB per file....

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']cheapy you going to the nintendo press conference?[/quote] Yes, if my ticket actually showed up at my fabulous motor lodge.

[quote name='spoo']What time are all the conferences? I like to watch the live feeds.[/quote]

Sony's and Microsoft's are tonight and Nintendo's is tommorrow in the morning? Just a guess but, I know Nintendo always goes in the morning.

[quote name='Shayde']Sony's and Microsoft's are tonight and Nintendo's is tommorrow in the morning? Just a guess but, I know Nintendo always goes in the morning.[/quote]
Check Gamespots frontpage for countdowns.

Sony is tonight at 4PM PST
Nintendo is tomorrow morning, 930AM PST
MS is tomorrow at noon, 12PM PST

[quote name='rallen']Any game people want specific impressions from?

Please list.[/quote]

Someone mentioned Huxley above, I wouldn't mind seeing it as well if you have the time. :)

I was freaking out that I was going to miss Nintendo's conference, but I forgot that PST was EST-3 and not +3. :dunce: The way it's shaping up now, I should just be finishing my exam tomorrow in time to get back and check it out.

[quote name='Genocidal']Someone mentioned Huxley above, I wouldn't mind seeing it as well if you have the time. :)

I was freaking out that I was going to miss Nintendo's conference, but I forgot that PST was EST-3 and not +3. :dunce: The way it's shaping up now, I should just be finishing my exam tomorrow in time to get back and check it out.[/QUOTE]

EST - 3hrs?

So 6 pm PST - 3 hrs= 3pm PST? No it = 3 PM EST.

Thats backwards.

If its at 930 am in CAli its 12:30 pm here.

*Edit looks like I misread your post. Glad to hear you can see it all.

Please list.[/quote]

Phantasy Star Universe.

Puhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze!!!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool:

[quote name='Snake2715']EST - 3?

So 6 pm - 3 = 3pm PST?

Thats backwards.

If its at 930 am in CAli its 12:30 pm here.[/quote]

You do realize your two examples are exactly the same, right?

[quote name='Genocidal']You do realize your two examples are exactly the same, right?[/QUOTE]

I reread and fixed what I was trying to say.

Am I just misreading your original post? either way its 3 hours later here. I figure you know that though and I am just wasting space.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']looking forward to seeing photos of booths and crowds...[/QUOTE]

Seeing crowds and long lines will make me happy that I didn't get to go. :D

[quote name='ryanbph']thanks cheapy for the improved coverage of e3, not that it was bad b4.[/QUOTE] Do you have to sign up to see the stuff or something? cause I am only seeing 3 pictures

[quote name='mkg12']Do you have to sign up to see the stuff or something? cause I am only seeing 3 pictures[/QUOTE]

That's because there is nothing to see yet. The show doesn't start until Wednesday.

[quote name='Zoglog']I will spend all my time looking for the Phantom Console and Duke Nukem forever[/QUOTE]

LOL! I should totally wear my Phantom T-Shirt from last year (or was it the year before?) I wonder where I put that shit...

[quote name='Zoglog']I will spend all my time looking for the Phantom Console and Duke Nukem forever[/QUOTE]

Me too. Right after I find that damn booth for TFC2.

i shall for surely be listening to the CAGcasts, this will be easier than sifting through a bunch of stuff at other sites.

[quote name='daphatty']LOL! I should totally wear my Phantom T-Shirt from last year (or was it the year before?) I wonder where I put that shit...[/QUOTE]

yeah I still have that shirt around for kicks. funniest thing was I was wearing it to sleep last week and I saw it glow in the dark for the first time. I've had it for about a couple of years or more now and I just realized it last week :D.

Please list.[/QUOTE]
I'm mostly curious as to what the new RE Wii game is going to be(not sure if it's on the show floor or not), and just how the Wii controller feels and responds in general.

'Just posted some photos on Cheapy's page here, http://cag.textamerica.com/

I haven't tried the Wii yet... i walked straight to the Nintendo area as they opened the doors this morning at 11:00am, and the line was already 2 hours long, and the wait remained 2-3 hours throughout the entire day. 'Gonna park my ass there tomorrow; 'will return with more photos.

Maybe i'll see some of you guys tomorrow at 3:30 :)

yes work is over! E3 here I come! looks like I scored an extra media pass too D: though it doesn't seem like they're letting media cut the line (prob unless you're from some major outlet).

I just tried to shoot some of my photos over but I received an Undeliverable message from the site stating I was over the size limit. I only sent 16MBs of data so I am at a loss...

bread's done
Back