CAG Exclusive code for 10% off Gamepedia at Bruji.com

shipwreck

Staff member
Feedback
91 (100%)
Some of you may have heard me talk about Gamepedia on CAG Foreplay, but for those who are unfamiliar with the program, it is a videogame collection database for Macs. I've been using it for some time now, and it's an amazing program with nice aesthetics and a great feature set. I'll try and write up a more in depth review of it shortly, but Bruji (the maker of Gamepedia) was kind enough to give us a coupon code for 10% off your purchase for the entire month of April, so I wanted to get that posted.

The coupon code is: CHEAPASSGAMER

The software itself retails normally for $18 and they have a suite of other programs for organizing your movies, books, and music, so you might want to check those out as well because as you bundle them together you receive further discounts.

You can get a free trial of any of their applications at www.Bruji.com and I highly suggest giving them a try if you own a Mac.

I've included a few screenshots of how it handles my collection below.

Thanks again Bruji for the code!

I have all the pedias, but I didn't use GamePedia simply because I keep all my games on IGN. If there was a way I could import it all from IGN, I would switch in a heart beat.

[quote name='doctorfaustus']Jeebus H. Christ! 1613 titles?[/QUOTE]

Yep, and Gamepedia handles it like a champ. I'm both a user of Delicious Library and Gamepedia and I only use Delicious Library for cataloging books and movies because Delicious Library could simply not handle my game collection without bogging my entire computer down. Plus, I just like the setup and customization of Gamepedia more.

@ Delicious Library 2 i dont think it does 1 think better then the *pedia's. DL2 does have all of them in 1 program which is nice...but it seems like the pedia's beats it out in features for a specific database.

Im looking @ dvdpedia to have a database of all my movies, search by actor, see imdb ratings and such. Ship can I use the coupon code for dvdpedia instead of gamepedia??

edit: should have just tried. takes off 1.8$ thanks for the coupon.

[quote name='Tybee']Anybody tried this coupon on the whole pedia suite? Does it take 10% off the whole thing?[/QUOTE]

I'm not positive, but I believe it would. I think it just takes 10% off whatever is in your cart.

Just a reminder that this is the last day to take advantage of this coupon.

Note that you cannot use this coupon in combination with Bruji's package deals (discounts on buying 2, 3, or 4 of the Pedias at once). I got my Mac on Monday and bought all four Pedias (which saves you $23, considerably more than 10 percent, so that's the better way to go). But if you're only interested in Gamepedia (or any of the other programs by themselves), then the 10 percent off is your best bet.

Also, they seem to have vastly improved their iSight barcode scanning for those who were concerned about that. It's virtually instantaneous once you get the range/angle down and if you have decent lighting. I can't wait to scan in all my stuff!

[quote name='Tybee']Just a reminder that this is the last day to take advantage of this coupon.

Note that you cannot use this coupon in combination with Bruji's package deals (discounts on buying 2, 3, or 4 of the Pedias at once). I got my Mac on Monday and bought all four Pedias (which saves you $23, considerably more than 10 percent, so that's the better way to go). But if you're only interested in Gamepedia (or any of the other programs by themselves), then the 10 percent off is your best bet.

Also, they seem to have vastly improved their iSight barcode scanning for those who were concerned about that. It's virtually instantaneous once you get the range/angle down and if you have decent lighting. I can't wait to scan in all my stuff![/QUOTE]

Yes, the iSight barcode scanning now works on the newer aluminum imac. I also have to mention again how good this software is at keeping tabs of your games, books, other media.

bread's done
Back