CAG Family Album Post Your Picture Here

[quote name='electronicmaji']I would hit it![/quote]

Clearly you're talking to me.

Yes dallowbg, you're a beaner. -high five-

Not as good looking as I, but you aight.

[quote name='KaneRobot']Christ. Did he die immediately after?

*Edit* - Looking above, it's nice to see someone else appreciates the majesty of the "HAHA LOOKIT DAT CHRIS TUCKA! THAT nigger CRAZAYYYY! TAKE A PIKCHA!!!" gamerpic[/QUOTE]

He barley could speak when i spoke to him....I was like

me:Hey can you sign this? I was a big fan of the super show when i was a kid.

Albano- heheh mmmmzkxvlksdjabiajcazbababa. and then he wrote "Jesus" To dan from Capt Lou.

He barley could do that hand sign he did in the picture. the man was struggling all day to stay up and do signings....

[quote name='TFN']Clearly you're talking to me.

Yes dallowbg, you're a beaner. -high five-

Not as good looking as I, but you aight.[/QUOTE]

Naw I was talking to the meg clone in the pic...

Naw, I've always been black, but my friends in H.S. use to make fun of me because I didn't act black. They told me that I needed to take a shower to wash off my paint, and/or wear urban clothing like FUBU, Sean Jean, etc. to prove my race. They gave me a very hard time about it where I almost did something crazy to a few of them. That's one reason I tend to avoid people now, due to all the hardships I had with it growing up.

That's what most people told me. It sucks because I acted like they were my friends, so I never really had any good friends in H.S. because of that.

Well, those friends were considered the "cool" people at my H.S. I tried very hard to fit in with the "cool" people, because people always felt I looked cool and that's where I fit in. In all reality, I didn't fit in too well.

i'm sorry hs was so hard for you. i can understand why you would wanna say screw people...but don't give up. not all people are assholes

if it makes you feel any better, i didn't fit in well in hs either. white kids made up the minority in my hs, but the white kids didn't count me as white when they found out i was half asian, but i was too white to be considered asian by the asian crew (prime example, i was in the anime club, mixed group, i was the only actually japanese person in the club and also the only one who couldn't speak the language)

but i dont think anyone really fits in fully during hs. ur just lucky if u find a few good people and learn things about yourself while you're there.

[quote name='Strell']Wtf.

You look like you stuff gyros in your pants.

And that's something only I should be allowed to do.[/QUOTE]

Bitch, iz you Greek? Naw, didn't think so. Bitin' on my style n' shit.

All right, I got some pictures together.

Here's a photo of me doing something (happened 4 years ago) that many of you wouldn't believe I've done before. I'd do it more often, but those so called friends moved away
ManaKnight15.jpg

My camera takes really low quality in-door pictures, but that's me messing with my cell phone (maybe to call a girl. ;) ). It is now my new Facebook and MySpace picture.
ManaKnight12.jpg

A picture of me on the couch
ManaKnight13.jpg

This is a picture of me on the deck at my apartment (3rd floor)
ManaKnight11.jpg

[quote name='The Mana Knight']All right, I got some pictures together.

Here's a photo of me doing something (happened 4 years ago) that many of you wouldn't believe I've done before. I'd do it more often, but those so called friends moved away
ManaKnight15.jpg

My camera takes really low quality in-door pictures, but that's me messing with my cell phone (maybe to call a girl. ;) ). It is now my new Facebook and MySpace picture.
ManaKnight12.jpg

A picture of me on the couch
ManaKnight13.jpg

This is a picture of me on the deck at my apartment (3rd floor)
ManaKnight11.jpg
[/QUOTE]

YO OG MANA! YOU BE PIMP SLAPPING SOME HOES DOWN IN THE HOOD LAST WEEK?

For some reason I couldn't see pictures of TMK before, but I like everyone else has said, I would have never pictured you looking like that.

[quote name='electronicmaji']YO OG MANA! YOU BE PIMP SLAPPING SOME HOES DOWN IN THE HOOD LAST WEEK?[/QUOTE]Oh course. ;) Lol

Hey Maklershed, put the picture behind a spoiler like everyone else (please don't photoshop my picture again). In real life, I don't appear like a nerd at all. I only show nerdiness when I type, when in reality, I'm mostly normal (other than a few weird things). I don't wear glasses, usually dress really neat, and so on.

by popular demand more pics. (not sure why it is soo blurry, I am blaming it on almost dead batteries.)

0000216hu9.jpg

and here's a comparison to a PS3 controller. ;)

0000221lb4.jpg

[quote name='mr ryles']by popular demand more pics. (not sure why it is soo blurry, I am blaming it on almost dead batteries.)

0000216hu9.jpg

and here's a comparison to a PS3 controller. ;)

0000221lb4.jpg
[/QUOTE]

u gotta a lil something on your chin there

That's bullshit, I'm 28 and my facial hair quits growing once it reaches like 1/2 inch. I demand a recount God. Either make me younger or grow me some face bush.

[quote name='gunm']I still can't believe I can actually look Mana Knight in the eye. I think my wife is taller than you.[/QUOTE]Probably. I'm worried I'll never find a girl shorter than me. :(

I liked this thread better when it was a contest because I won a copy of the Incredible Hulk Ultimate Destruction.
The only recent picture I could find of myself was at my brother's high school graduation.
mebn7.jpg
I'm pretty sure he didn't want to have his picture taken with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunm
I still can't believe I can actually look Mana Knight in the eye. I think my wife is taller than you.

Probably. I'm worried I'll never find a girl shorter than me. :(

how short are u? i know a lot of short girls who are hot. u just gotta know where to look

TMK says he's 5'5" (it's earlier in the thread).

And it's not his height that's going to keep him from getting chicks.

Of course, height don't matter if you're horizontal.
f2473423.jpg

Edit: btw, no disrespect intended to TMK...just saying confidence wins da ladeez ova, not how tall ya are. And if dohz chicks can't deal with a shorty, then forget 'em.

[quote name='Kaijufan']I liked this thread better when it was a contest because I won a copy of the Incredible Hulk Ultimate Destruction.
The only recent picture I could find of myself was at my brother's high school graduation.
mebn7.jpg
I'm pretty sure he didn't want to have his picture taken with me.[/QUOTE] Too bad you weren't wearing a green shirt. In that case this post would consist of only one word: "Godzirra!!!"

[quote name='TFN']Damn sub, no need to be mean.. not everyones as good looking as us. :][/QUOTE] Not trying to be mean, Kaiju is a big (no pun intended) fan of Godzilla. :lol:

[quote name='fart_bubble']wasn't expecting you to look like that[/QUOTE]What did you expect?

(For what it's worth, my eyelids are really droopy in that picture...)

Rico Suave.

Liquid looks a lot older than he really is, which I guess is a good thing on your part with that Austin curfew? :p

[quote name='TFN']Rico Suave.[/QUOTE]:D :cool:

[quote name='TFN']Liquid looks a lot older than he really is, which I guess is a good thing on your part with that Austin curfew? :p[/QUOTE]I had no problem with ignoring that, but my parents tend to prefer to err on the side of caution. =/

As for looking older than my age, my boss back at my old job (when I was 15) told me he would have sold me booze if he didn't know my real age. :lol:

[quote name='Liquid 2']What did you expect?

(For what it's worth, my eyelids are really droopy in that picture...)[/quote]

nerdy white kid

[quote name='fart_bubble']nerdy white kid[/QUOTE]Nigga puh-lease.

I may be a nerd (as evidenced by my sig and avatar :lol:), but I'm smart enough (socially) to care about how I look/act. =p

i love how everyone is busting on everyones' looks...lol...

some should look in the mirror before ripping on peoples' looks..

[quote name='DJSteel']i love how everyone is busting on everyones' looks...lol...

some should look in the mirror before ripping on peoples' looks..[/QUOTE]

Agreed.
Thank GOD I'm drop dead gorgeous. It's 7:30, gotta go stare at the mirror and smile. TTYL

[quote name='gunm']TMK says he's 5'5" (it's earlier in the thread).

And it's not his height that's going to keep him from getting chicks.

Of course, height don't matter if you're horizontal.
f2473423.jpg

Edit: btw, no disrespect intended to TMK...just saying confidence wins da ladeez ova, not how tall ya are. And if dohz chicks can't deal with a shorty, then forget 'em.[/QUOTE]How tall are you, if you don't mind me asking?

I honestly don't know the reason I cannot get girls, but some say it has to do with dangerously low self-esteem. I also wonder if I should change the way I dress, wearing tighter clothes and so on (I tend to wear slightly larger clothes).

Liquid 2 surprised me too. I expected to see some young professor looking person. ;)

[quote name='The Mana Knight']dangerously low self-esteem[/quote]

Yes. I don't know how to tell you to change that easily (if I did, I'd be sending you the link to my bestseller on Amazon). But, nevertheless, yes. Plan out your meals in advance if you need to, but eat regularly, eat well, get your sleep, and exericse. It's no cure-all for low self-esteem or anxiety, but it certainly helps move you in the right direction.

[quote name='munch']For some reason I couldn't see pictures of TMK before, but I like everyone else has said, I would have never pictured you looking like that.[/quote]

i totally agree.. lmao

i pictured some nerdy young kid with a sony shirt in my head

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I would chill with TMK. He seems like a cool guy.[/QUOTE]
You can't. You don't got That Triple.

bread's done
Back