CAG Fantasy Football league(League Full and auto draft done)

Ikohn4ever

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I am usually in 2 leagues, but one ended up not happening and I know its late but I wanna see if anyone is interested in joining a fantasy football league. I would try to have a live draft, but we could always do an auto draft. Let me know if you are interested and if u prefer having a live draft and missing the first week of the season or an auto draft and I will set it up. Preferably around 10 people to play would be ideal.

its on yahoo

id# is 692909
Password is CAG all caps

14 max people and try to use your CAG Name

Maybe people can throw in a crappy game to the winner or something, but thats secondary

aight I will create it and we shall see what happens

its on yahoo

id# is 692909
Password is CAG all caps

14 max people and try to use your CAG Name

Maybe people can throw in a crappy game to the winner or something, but thats secondary

aight I think 12 is enough people, if anyone really wants to be in it post here, I will do the auto draft at like 930-10 so if u want to pre rank it go ahead

Man I fucked up big time. I'm so used to 10 player leagues that I forgot this is a 14 player league and I set up my pre-draft rankings badly. Didn't help that I got the 13th pick. I'm already scrounging the waivers and trying to reduce the damage as much as possible.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Man I fucked up big time. I'm so used to 10 player leagues that I forgot this is a 14 player league and I set up my pre-draft rankings badly. Didn't help that I got the 13th pick. I'm already scrounging the waivers and trying to reduce the damage as much as possible.[/QUOTE]

My rb situation is horrible
And you are nuts thats a solid team with how diluted the talent pool is with 14 teams. If wonder groin gets 12 games in you will be golden

[quote name='jlarlee']My rb situation is horrible
And you are nuts thats a solid team with how diluted the talent pool is with 14 teams. If wonder groin gets 12 games in you will be golden[/QUOTE]
Which team is yours?

Hey Ugamer, I proposed a trade for my Miami defense for your Redskins defense, for obvious reasons. My RB situation is crap too, it autodrafted that scrub from Oakland....boo.

[quote name='onetrackmind']my team is fucking awful[/QUOTE]

mine as the potential to be awful, but u really never know, thats the gamble

I have Housmenzadah, Keyshawn, Greg Jennings, i'm looking to trade Heines Ward, anyone interested? Looking for another Top WR or RB.

I'm Jinsanity.

[quote name='bil4ltool']Hey Ugamer, I proposed a trade for my Miami defense for your Redskins defense, for obvious reasons. My RB situation is crap too, it autodrafted that scrub from Oakland....boo.[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately, I prefer Washington's defense to Miami's. However, I might be willing to part ways with Washington depending on if my other trade goes through. I'll make a counter offer later.

[quote name='onetrackmind']my team is fucking awful[/QUOTE]
Your wideouts leave a little to be desired. But you've got Gates, LJ, and Parker which is an awesome combo.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']aight I think 12 is enough people, if anyone really wants to be in it post here, I will do the auto draft at like 930-10 so if u want to pre rank it go ahead[/QUOTE]

you bastard.. you should have told me about the pre rank.....now i have crappy ass recievers. If i lose this shit... i blame you.. and only you.

[quote name='rajchakrabarti']you bastard.. you should have told me about the pre rank.....now i have crappy ass recievers. If i lose this shit... i blame you.. and only you.[/QUOTE]

your team would have stunk anyway

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']your team would have stunk anyway[/QUOTE]

its your fault i have crap recievers in my other league as well.. cuz your blasted slow response time.

and how many fantasy championships do you have ? Thats right son.

I'm looking to trade Joey Galloway, anyone interested?

Also how does everyone feel about throwing an older game in for the winner? I'm totally down and i think it would create more interest in the league!

Lemme know dudes.

i mentioned that in the first post, I'd be down giving an older game to the winner, myself. Worst comes to worst you could use the old games for tradins or trading.

Yeah I know, I think we should do it so the winner would get 10 or 11 games, but you have to put in to get the games of course, I have plenty of old games to get rid of, but nothing too crappy (i.e. Rogue Ops, Fight Club)

[quote name='bil4ltool']I'm looking to trade Joey Galloway, anyone interested?

Also how does everyone feel about throwing an older game in for the winner? I'm totally down and i think it would create more interest in the league!

Lemme know dudes.[/QUOTE]
I've wanted to counter-offer for Galloway from your original proposal, but alucard hasn't responded regarding my offer to him.

bread's done
Back