CAG Fantasy Football League "Whatever" Set your teams...

Great turnout for the draft. I updated the first post with the week 1 schedule. I don't think there is a need to keeping updating cag every week since we have the league home to talk trash, etc. Let me know if you want me to keep it updated over here as well.

[quote name='sying']Picking Brady Quinn last... just like the draft lol[/quote]

Would you tremble... if I touched your lips? :lol:

I hope my sister didn't treat you guys too badly ;) I made sure to give her my marching orders.
The prediction for the game between Warsong and my Vipers is a tie at 88 pts. I think it's all riding on the shoulders of Big Ben (thank goodness he's playing the Browns).

[quote name='sying']I predict I (Fighting Dogs) will get steamrolled by the LT behemoth (Chaos Dragons).[/quote]

Especially since you don't even have a defense...

[quote name='kjauburn']Especially since you don't even have a defense...[/QUOTE]

Good point, anyone need a QB or RB? Will trade for half decent Defense

[quote name='sying']Good point, anyone need a QB or RB? Will trade for half decent Defense[/quote]

Grab whoever you can from the free agents. There is 13 defense's available.

Reminder for anyone who wants to start a colt or saint to set them before the game tonight...

Just a quick reminder on how trades work with our configured settings. Once a trade is accepted by both parties there is a 2 day review by all league managers. During this time frame each manager can choose to veto a trade if they wish. For a trade to be overturned by the league it will take 4 veto votes. Last day to trade is Nov. 16, 2007.

I was flip flopping between manning and palmer till the last min and decided to stick with palmer. Hope it doesn't come back to haunt me.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Is it just me or are the points all whacked? I basically have the same team in another league with double the points.[/quote]

The scoring for the league is pretty standard. The other league your in could be using different custom scoring...

bread's done
Back