CAG Fantasy Football league?

Awesome to see a bunch of people join today. Three spots remain.

Everyone cool with the current draft date?

Just joined your league, SEH. I've never used NFL.com but I did an auction draft for the first time a year or two ago and I really enjoyed it.

[quote name='SEH']Awesome to see a bunch of people join today. Three spots remain.

Everyone cool with the current draft date?[/QUOTE]

It works for me, I have my keeper league draft the next day, so it'll be a fun weekend. In an auction league, how do waivers work? Is it still a bid process? If you run out of money, are you SOL for add/drops?

[quote name='SEH']I set up an NFL.com league for those of us who missed out on that first one posted. Figured we could do things a little differently and do an auction draft.

http://fantasy.nfl.com/registration/privateleaguejoin?leagueId=1045888

League ID: 1045888
League Password: cheap

Current draft is set for the 25th at 5PM Eastern, but that can easily be changed if need be.[/QUOTE]

Just took the last spot as the Genosha Sentinels - looking forward to it!

I've got an ESPN league running an auction draft on Thursday. One of my friends has for sure dropped out and another has yet to accept. If anyone here is interested and will be online to draft Thursday the 23rd at 8PM Eastern time, PM me your email and I will send you an invite to the league. Right now I'm treating it as two open spots. First come first serve.

[quote name='IvanHood']Just took the last spot as the Genosha Sentinels - looking forward to it![/QUOTE]
Nice team name!

[quote name='fatmanforlife99']If anybody wants to do a 10 man ppr/flex, on espn or yahoo let me know I can create one.[/QUOTE]

I'm always down for another league. I'd definitely be interested.

Ok, 10 man PPR league on ESPN. 6pt passing tds, 1 point per reception, 3/5 points for going over 1-199 yds/200+ yds in rushing/receiving yds and the same for passing 300-399 yds/400+ yds passing games. Everything else is standard settings.

PM an e-mail so I can invite you to the league. I did it this way, because it allows more customization and I can reactivate the league every year.

[quote name='fatmanforlife99']anybody? haha[/QUOTE]I'd join up but I'm not a fan of PPR leagues at all.

Wow, so NFL.com decided to be awesome and change the draft from online to offline. Luckily I just noticed it and was able to switch it back. That said, the 5PM draft time was no longer available, so I had to set it for 6PM. I'm sorry if this has inconvenienced anyone.

EDIT

Guess it doesnt matter as someone dropped from the league apparently without saying a word. If anyone here wants in, here is the league info.

http://fantasy.nfl.com/registration/...agueId=1045888

League ID: 1045888
League Password: cheap

If nobody joins by 5:45PM I'll postpone the draft until we can get a 10th man.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']LOL. I was wondering how the hell to join the draft.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've got no freaking clue how it got switched. Kind of a good thing it did though because I hadn't even noticed that sying dropped out (would've been nice if you said something man). If you know of anyone interested, send them the info. I'd love to do this tonight if possible.

Again, I apologize guys.

Well, ananag112 saved the day and joined the league filling up that last spot. Barring any other stupid issues, the draft is on at 6PM.

[quote name='PimpLimp']I'd join up but I'm not a fan of PPR leagues at all.[/QUOTE]

Well, its gonna be ppr. It doesnt change much in my opinion. If you want to join pm me an email address.

[quote name='JpMoonwalker']Someone just dropped out of our league. The draft is Tuesday August 28 at 8:30 pm ET. Anybody want to join?[/QUOTE]

I might be interested. Sending you a PM.

Depends on the time of the draft as other than Thursday and Saturday this week, I'm unavailable during the night past 5 pm EST.

Anyone doing an ESPN league? I'm already in 4 others (3 for $$$) and would be interested in joining one more for fun.

I also have another ESPN league that has a few spots open, it's a 8 team standard league.

Let me know if anyone is interested!

[quote name='mnuttster']Anyone doing an ESPN league? I'm already in 4 others (3 for $$$) and would be interested in joining one more for fun.

I also have another ESPN league that has a few spots open, it's a 8 team standard league.

Let me know if anyone is interested![/QUOTE]

pm your email, I have a league with 6 spots left.

[quote name='fatmanforlife99']pm your email, I have a league with 6 spots left.[/QUOTE]

Just dropped you a PM, I have another buddy that might want in for one, would there be a spot left for him?

[quote name='mnuttster']Anyone doing an ESPN league? I'm already in 4 others (3 for $$$) and would be interested in joining one more for fun.

Let me know if anyone is interested![/QUOTE]

Pm me I'll play

[quote name='fatmanforlife99']pm your email, I have a league with 6 spots left.[/QUOTE]

Hey I just sent you a PM with the other three buddies from my other league...I think there are spots still available unless you already promised them out and we just dissolved our other league.

Thanks!

[quote name='mnuttster']Hey I just sent you a PM with the other three buddies from my other league...I think there are spots still available unless you already promised them out and we just dissolved our other league.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Ok 2 spots left.

I got 1 spot left and the new draft time will be 10 30pm ET/930pm CT. The draft is still on Sunday. To the people already in the league, let me know if that is cool.

If that spot is still open, that actually is a better draft time. I was hesitant on the 2pm start, since I'm going to my mom's at 5pm, and she's a little over an hour away from me.

bread's done
Back