CAG FIGHT CLUB - Here comes a new challenger! (Organize ONLINE battles here!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Chacrana']Tekken Night does get kinda late. Moving it back even an hour would make things easier, methinks.[/quote]

I was going to post this image to point out your flawed logic but then I thought about it. To me, at first I thought "moving it back" would mean starting at 1AM EST. Am I backwards... now that I think about it I don't know if I was right the first time. :bomb: Anyway, it would be cool if it started earlier. CoD4 usually doesn't last long.
catdog.jpg

10PM Thirded if you didn't understand any of my jibbajabba.

Moving it back would mean starting at 1AM EST. I said that, because it's like 1:30 AM CST, and my brain got stopid. I should write important things at this time to see if they're funny when I read them in a smarter state of mind.

Earlier for T5DR would be fine to me. Then maybe there would be more people on.

Also, the banned Dark Slayer120 wants in the CAG Fight Club. Here's his info.

SOULCALIBUR IV - PS3
Dark Slayer120 [Silent Asn120] || EST

Last edited by a moderator:
Earlier might be tough for me since weekends are usually the busiest at work, but it depends on what times I'm schedule for. As long as you guys keep into the night I have no problem, even though I don't have a problem with moving it anyways.

Yeah, I'd definitely be on for a good amount of time. Really, what makes me leave isn't that I get bored of the game - it's just that it gets really late and I need to get dem ZZZ's before they become rare and hard to find.

I won't be able to make it as I'll be at Comic-Con all weekend. But, wait, our gaming room has free internet/wifi this year... Maybe you guys can face all of SD TEKKEN while we're gaming!

*hope the connection is good*

Yeah, or when its down to two or three people, who always happen to show up so we all know each others antics and moves etc. Even though it shouldn't, maybe because of lag, I sometimes get bored when that happens.

Does Tekken support mics? I remember when I was playing with Hank and someone else, I was talking into the mic but no one replied. I just assumed no one else had one...

Tekken supports mics, but whoever is hosting it better have a tip top connection that is very open/compatible with all people coming in/out of the room otherwise it's going to lag like soggy creampants.

gamers!! I gotta question for all yallz!!

but the question can only be asked in the form of a funny cat picture with a caption...

may I have the attention please?!?!?!?!

1gsow6.jpg

do it!!

[quote name='JEKKI']gamers!! I gotta question for all yallz!!

but the question can only be asked in the form of a funny cat picture with a caption...

may I have the attention please?!?!?!?!

1gsow6.jpg

do it!![/quote]
I'll be down to play if I ever get a computer that can handle it.

yo jekki. wednesday night at 10. i'll play just about anything, but I prefer MOTW. also, if anybody can redirect me to a copy of sfa3 for ggpo. mine doesn't like going online for some reason.

[quote name='gigan54']yo jekki. wednesday night at 10. i'll play just about anything, but I prefer MOTW. also, if anybody can redirect me to a copy of sfa3 for ggpo. mine doesn't like going online for some reason.[/QUOTE]

10 pacific?!?! whoo teach me how to play garou!!!

I'll update the op later with info/links. (Is it okay to link to roms for GGPO on these forums?)

If a mod is reading, please let me know.

[quote name='JEKKI']10 pacific?!?! whoo teach me how to play garou!!![/QUOTE]

10 pacific. i'll teach you the basics of garou. then we'll put mess around with the system once you get the hang of it.

it's funny, that i know what i need to do to improve my garou game, but i don't think i'm fast enough to just defend into special moves.

I gotta see about opening ports. I downloaded a newer (beta) version.

But now I've wasted all that time and I hafta cook dinner :cry:

question and curiosity:

are people open to the prospect of playing VF5 Online regularly? I never was good at that series of games and would love to be trained or get some experience with it.

Noooo! The GGPO computer is at my brothers! And he's moving out in a week, raaaaaaa!

Except he doesn't have anywhere to move into yet, the twit!

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']question and curiosity:

are people open to the prospect of playing VF5 Online regularly? I never was good at that series of games and would love to be trained or get some experience with it.[/QUOTE]
I'm open to it. I'm pretty good with Eileen if I do say so myself.

[quote name='JEKKI']I'm in the Garou room yo... nobody is even playing a match o_O[/QUOTE]

i'm on now. and watching jekki fight smallwind

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']question and curiosity:

are people open to the prospect of playing VF5 Online regularly? I never was good at that series of games and would love to be trained or get some experience with it.[/QUOTE]

I hate playing VF5 with the 360 controller, but yeah, I'd like to do that. I'd really like to see if any of ya'll got better at the game since we last played, since I haven't played since like... November or something. But damn did I play a lot of the game then.

gigan showed me the skillz at garou...

more ppl play GGPO!!!

anybody up for sum 3rd Strike within the next 7 days?!?!?!

I am! I might stop by my brothers on thursday or friday to help him clean his shit hole apartment up, so maybe then!

I'll try out this GGPO dealy. What games (on what systems) are common?

Last edited by a moderator:
I played a ton of VF5 when it came out for PS3 and 360. I didn't really get good until I played a ton of VF5 360 though. It's funny that I played it the most with the worst controller. ;)

If anyone wants to play VF5, just ask me. I'm like 6th dan online, so I'm pretty decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back