CAG FIGHT CLUB - Here comes a new challenger! (Organize ONLINE battles here!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='SmallWind']...Fate: Unlimited Codes is PS2 only[/QUOTE]

So we get a shitty NON-HD, NON-online version of it?! This blows. Jeez the arcade version I suspect was HD. What a copout by Capcom.

edit: They might as well have knee'ed me in the nuts or charliehorsed me. Ugh. -_-

A shame. I still hope for a PS3 version to take you to task with King Arturia, Markman.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone wants to teach me one of the GGPO games, I finally got it working for me. Still have to configure my 360 controller.

For a pad, I use (PS1 layout) Square = LP, Triangle = MP = R1 = HP, X = LK, Circle = MK, R2 = HK.

I use a stick, though it's laid out the same way. Standard layout for Capcom fighters.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']For a pad, I use (PS1 layout) Square = LP, Triangle = MP = R1 = HP, X = LK, Circle = MK, R2 = HK.

I use a stick, though it's laid out the same way. Standard layout for Capcom fighters.[/quote]

Thanks a million. I'm gonna attempt some practice in the offline mode before I go try to learn a new Soul Calibur character.

I really need to get a stick.

Somewhat fighting game related.... I just picked up...

2823035751_c0b87475bf.jpg

2823874502_0b61048f4d.jpg

2823040567_2113f85408.jpg

InPin PS2 to PS3 converter. Currently reviewing it for my site. Based on initial testing, this converter is most likely going to be the #1 PS2/PS3 converter available, trumping the former King, the Pelican PS2 to PS3 Adapter.

... and a Sega Saturn PC USB control pad! It works perfectly on PC/MAC and even works with PS3 games!

awww... I only kind of want that... not enough to actually get it.

oh well...

hey I'm on my AIM account rite now!!!

any1 up for sum GGPO????

let's play something that's not 3S!

[quote name='Chacrana']If hank can win against Jekki, then maybe I could too, especially with a stick. The possibilities are exciting.[/QUOTE]heyyyyyyyyy~~~ I'll try to be on today so if u wanna get sum...

I might be able to connect to GGPO now, with a little luck. So if anyone's up for some matches later on, let me know. I have SFA 2 and... that's it. Still scrubbin' it up on the keyboard, but I can make do.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']GGPO anyone?[/QUOTE]

I'll be on for like 40 minutes or something. I want ot try out my new saturn USB controller ;)

[quote name='gigan54']I'll be on for like 40 minutes or something. I want ot try out my new saturn USB controller ;)[/QUOTE]

Shit, give me a few to get back to Vista.

Edit: Ready. I'm in the 3S room.

I didn't read this thread before, anyone wanna play some matches in Soul Cal 4? Post your PSN if you play above average!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back