CAG Flash Giveaway: Tomb Raider I–III Remastered - Out 2/14

So yeah, I would like to participate. Also, HumbleBundle has Mega Man Legacy Collection, Mega Man X Legacy Collection, Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection & Mega Man 11 ALL ON SALE for $20 USD if anybody is interested until february/20/2024. I love those games, they are all really cool if you love having short gaming experiences.
If this is an offer for the potential codes, I wouldn't mind playing them. Especially Zero/X. I've never touched them before.

Thanks yet again for all you do! PlayStation or Switch for me if you need platforms.

Last edited:
Thank you cheapyd. Hopefully our 'bro' status gives me extra points for the contest. I remember the good old days when you were repping saints row with your special appearance!

I grew up playing the TR series as a teen. Would love coming home from school just to play it. So many great memories to relive. Especially the first time the t-rex chases you!

Thanks for the chance! Never actually played these when they originally came out, although I bought 1-3 used from GameStop before they stopped selling PS1 games. If I actually won, I'd probably feel obligated to finally try playing them, lol.

I’ll have some more codes to give away this afternoon. Stay tuned!

Birdman Rubbing Hands GIF

Congrats to the winners. I pre-ordered this game and it's awesome so far. Achievements are going to be a pain, but some are fun to go for.

bread's done
Back