CAG Foreplay #60: For Your Eyes Only

[quote name='h3llbring3r']
mofoyh4au3.gif

LOL, stolen from jdawg's sig[/quote]

Lol, awesome pic!

And nice to hear about he CAGForeplay again! Too bad we didn't get a podcast, I hope whomever is sick get better soon!

Also, I'm really tempted to get Deadly Creatures, but I'd really like to wait and see what will Shipwreck say. I played Mushroom Men, his recommendation, and I really enjoyed it.

[quote name='terpkristin']Well yay for signs of life. :) Looking forward to the next audio show, too. :)

I can't believe Retro Game Challenge or whatever is $30. At $20 I think it's a must-get. At $30 I'll be waiting to find it used or until it drops.

/tk[/QUOTE]

at 20 its a really good game at 30, no way. I have been playing it since last Friday and it is very good, but it reeks of budget title.

[quote name='Wombat']at 20 its a really good game at 30, no way. I have been playing it since last Friday and it is very good, but it reeks of budget title.[/quote]
yes, for 20, I won't even think twice, I will just pull out my credit card and order away. for 30, my CC still in my wallet.

So, I went back and listened to CAG Foreplay #1 to get an audio fix of the Ships. It was interesting to see how far you guys really have come. I didn't join until much later. My favorite (paraphrased) quote:

Ship: "Nintendo really needs to step up and get something else besides mini-game compilations for us to play."

Mrs. Ship: "Yeah, or I'm going to get bored of the Wii really fast."

I love my Wii, but I think that sentiment is still shared by many. . . 59 episodes later.

[quote name='ItchyD']I can't see this in itunes either what gives?[/quote]
Wheres that GIF when I need it?

READ TEH THREAD... or go back to deedeedee school.

Stupid Shipwreck... I spent 45 minutes listening to podcast #59, thinking how similar the new episode was to the one from a couple weeks ago. Then I came to my senses. Oh well.

[quote name='Labbo94']Stupid Shipwreck... I spent 45 minutes listening to podcast #59, thinking how similar the new episode was to the one from a couple weeks ago. Then I came to my senses. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

Lol, that actually happened to me before, but I was listening to the CAGcast instead.

This was clearly designed to call out the people who post "Now downloading... great show!" without actually listening to anything.

im sorry but trying to pass this as a podcast would be like trying to turn in cupcakes for a english paper as good as it may be it just dosn't count.

LOL paintball — that was nice. Anyway, what is so disappointing is that it is such a great podcast, but only when it comes. And again, we're left with no audio even AFTER Shipwreck was on the CAGcast saying they were going to do one. I do realize the commitment it takes, but no one asked them to start this. They chose to launch the podcast, and now longtime fans are enduring weeks of disappointment. Also, doesn't it say something about the podcast when one of them was titled, "Two Weeks in a Row?"

Hey I was just thinking about the bonus picture/video for the next show. It should be a video tour of Shipwrecks video game collection, it was mentioned on CAG 150 I believe and it'll be a nice treat for not having a show in a while.

bread's done
Back