CAG Foreplay #60: The One About Lisa Kudrow

I don't really know any guy who has a thing for Lisa Kudrow. Sorry Mrs Ship, but putting her in a commercial is definitely in order to sell DS's to girls.

The Avalon Code demo is back in the Wii's Nintendo Channel, so you could try it out and see how close your description was to what it is actually about.

Mrs. Ship: Lisa Kudrow was the third hottest girl on Friends. I don't know any guys that are into Lisa Kudrow. I'd hit it, but to me she'll always be the least hot one. Not aimed at guys at all.

Also, in RE5 the reason Chris/Sheva have to move their eyes from the scope with the first rifle in the game is because it is a bolt-action rifle, so a shell needs to be loaded after each shot. Later you get semi-auto rifles so you can just shoot til you have to reload.

Common antoher weak without the foreplay!?
That is not very nice you guys
I am waiting for several things in the mail and you failed me in the mean time

At least the last episode had a gift that keeps on giving. I chuckle everytime I think about Mrs. Shipwreck insuating that Lisa Kudrow is hot enough to get men to buy anything.

[quote name='jkanownik']At least the last episode had a gift that keeps on giving. I chuckle everytime I think about Mrs. Shipwreck insuating that Lisa Kudrow is hot enough to get men to buy anything.[/QUOTE]

Not hot enough to buy something... but hot enough for me to try a free sample ;)

Sorry, but I agree w/ Shipwreck and all the guys here. I'm sure the Layton commercial was along the same line as the Personal Cooking Trainer she did with her daughter. Effective, but not sexy marketing. If Nintendo wanted to use just sex appeal, they could have gotten cheaper endorsements/celebrities.

I'm having problems downloading this--the flash player doesn't work, and the direct download results in a 0-byte file. Can somebody check this out?

Yeah that will about do it. I am over the foreplay now. You said you would literally the day before and post Monday.
Two pretty epic fails on podcasts for this site recently (hmm).

[quote name='serenitygod']Yeah that will about do it. I am over the foreplay now. You said you would literally the day before and post Monday.
Two pretty epic fails on podcasts for this site recently (hmm).[/quote]

Wow... excuse the Shipwrecks for having lives beyond CAG.

[quote name='jonathanp']Wow... excuse the Shipwrecks for having lives beyond CAG.[/quote]

Yeah except they have been gone a hell of alot.
Its not just like they missed a show, then I was ok with it then they told me they were doing it and shit. Then it went too far.

[quote name='serenitygod']Then it went too far.[/quote]

Wow, validity of your point one way or another aside, do you realize how silly you sound?

[quote name='Gillespee']Wow, validity of your point one way or another aside, do you realize how silly you sound?[/quote]
Do you realize your post makes no sense?

I'm alright with the scolding. We actually got invited over for dinner at Mrs. Ship's parents on Sunday, so the show hasn't been recorded yet. Not to jinx anything, but there should be a show up tomorrow morning.

[quote name='Okari']I can't seem to download either, even in iTunes. Perhaps the file is corrupt.[/QUOTE]

I will look into it.

[quote name='serenitygod']Yeah except they have been gone a hell of alot.
Its not just like they missed a show, then I was ok with it then they told me they were doing it and shit. Then it went too far.[/quote]

You do realize they do this for free right? Stop acting like they're obligated to entertain you.

bread's done
Back