CAG Foreplay #63: Over... Shoot Him... Over

Great having you back, ships!

As for publicity related to portable games vs. console games, I think it depends on where/how you game. I have a 5 minute commute and if I'm actually using public transportation, I almost never bring my DS or PSP. If someone else is playing, I MAY ask them but I try to keep to myself. Just the fact of me playing a game repeatedly doesn't seem to be enough to cause "word of mouth" about a game, especially considering that you can't tell what DS or PSP game someone is playing unless you're looking over their shoulder or you ask. With the old Game Boy, everybody knew what you were playing. And I guess with the GBA slot on the DS Lite you can also tell what they're playing. But by and large, the only place I talk about games is online and for that, it doesn't matter what type of game I'm playing.

As for reviews, I like hearing about the obscure games, and I'd probably prefer videos instead of write-ups, though I know those are more time-consuming and I'll take what I can get. :)

As for show format, I thought you guys decided awhile ago to minimize the verbage on the write-up/show notes and just talk about one or 2 games in detail. I'm OK with having minimal verbage on the show notes as long as the audio comes out. :) And even if the audio doesn't come out, I'd still like to have a LIST of what's coming out, even if it doesn't include prices or commentary. I just never have any clue of what's coming out.

Hoping to hear more shows soon. :)

/tk

The audio podcasts serves the unique purpose of reminding everyone that no matter how nice a girl is or how cool she seems they're all crazy.

First Blood
Rambo - First Blood Part II
Rambo III

doesn't make any sense, but its how it works out. check out the angry video game nerd's chronologicaly confused about sequels (or something like that) for some laughs about that.

bread's done
Back