CAG Frapper (Put yourself on the CAG Map!)

this is awesome... now if there is someone i don't like on the boards, i can paypal their neighbor some $$ to whoop 'em

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I thought you were living in an apartment, not out on the street.

[/QUOTE]

What... it says I live on a fucking farm xD

Holy shit.. if anybody's tired of getting games snatched from under their noses in CC and BB clearances, you might want to look into moving to Idaho or Wyoming

D'oh. I accidentally wrote CheapyD for mine (I had it on copy and paste, accidentally put it in without realizing) and it won't let me change it. Well the picture of William H. Macy in Hollywood is me, not CheapyD. Sorry. :(

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']I didn't know Stevemcq lives in the phillipines. and I'm in.[/QUOTE]

A bet's a bet, a deal is a deal.

Get the fuck out.

[quote name='Wlogan31']First one in KY![/QUOTE]
it may be cause it's late at nite, but there's something amusing about someone talking about ky...

also, just checked out of curiosity and the marker is surprisingly close to where i live...right down the street, about a 10 minute walk...

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Damn, we actually tried doing this by hand a while back[/QUOTE]

Yea... that was an overwhelming success. :roll:

bread's done
Back