CAG Halo 2 Clan Thread #2

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']Just curious, but does saying stuff like that make you feel better about yourself?[/QUOTE]

Just curious, but does coming to this thread to continue to annoy the clan that had to toss you out because you drove everyone nuts make you feel better about yourself?

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']Just curious, but does saying stuff like that make you feel better about yourself?[/quote]

Me personally, yeah, it does...then again I can be a sadistic ass...

[quote name='greendj27']Just curious, but does coming to this thread to continue to annoy the clan that had to toss you out because you drove everyone nuts make you feel better about yourself?[/quote]

And the fact that the more he asks, the less likely he is going to ever get into the clan.

So renegade, you're not welcome, nor wanted, in the clan, so stop asking for a clan invite. The answer is always going to be no, unless hell freezes over, pigs fly, and the world as we know ceases to exist. Now good day, and be gone.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Me personally, yeah, it does...then again I can be a sadistic ass...[/quote]

I like this dude already, and haven't had the chance to game with him. Looks like I may bust out the Xbox this weekend, if I'm not fully moved out, and play.

[quote name='craven_fiend']And the fact that the more he asks, the less likely he is going to ever get into the clan.

So renegade, you're not welcome, nor wanted, in the clan, so stop asking for a clan invite. The answer is always going to be no, unless hell freezes over, pigs fly, and the world as we know ceases to exist. Now good day, and be gone.[/quote]

okie dokie! No harm in asking right? O yeah, unless its me.

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']Just curious, but does saying stuff like that make you feel better about yourself?[/QUOTE]
Makes my dick bigger, too.

[quote name='craven_fiend']I like this dude already, and haven't had the chance to game with him. Looks like I may bust out the Xbox this weekend, if I'm not fully moved out, and play.[/quote]

Take your time with the moving. I know it can be a bitch. To be honest, if its allowed as soon as I can add a user title, I'm tempted to make mine say "Cheap Ass(hole) Gamer". haha

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']okie dokie! No harm in asking right? O yeah, unless its me.[/quote]

Yeah, you and a few others harm by asking. Wastes both of our time, as its always going to be an issue, until the clan no longer exists.

I'd like to join, just got back into playing it to find my love of Team Hardcore, I'd like to play that gametype with CAGers rather than mindless random people that stick you in the face for a betrayal at the beginning of the game.

You've been sent an invite.

Anyone else who's requested an invite, check your clan list. We still have a few outstanding invites.

[quote name='paz9x']we should set up some clan time. i never see enough cags on to get some customs going.[/quote]

Usually the only ones I see according my Friend list is Trakan and Zewone. About the only way for me to play effectivly is by using the SmartJoy Frag. Reminds me, I need to dig that up and program it again...

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Usually the only ones I see according my Friend list is Trakan and Zewone. About the only way for me to play effectivly is by using the SmartJoy Frag. Reminds me, I need to dig that up and program it again...[/QUOTE]
i have no idea what youre talking about.

if anybody sees me on send me an invite.

maybe this weekend, saturday somewhere around noon pst maybe?
lets get it going.

If any one is up for competitive team skirmish please send me a friend request. A CAG clan invite would be appreciated if there is room, I play daily(tue-sat) after 6pm central.

[quote name='paz9x']i have no idea what youre talking about.

if anybody sees me on send me an invite.

maybe this weekend, saturday somewhere around noon pst maybe?
lets get it going.[/quote]

The SmartJoy Frag allows you to connect a keyboard and mouse to your Xbox. There is also a PS2 version

I just ordered Halo2. I'm back in the game. If I can get back in the clan it would be cool. If not, it would be nice if all those halo-junkies I used to slay with would give me a friend invite. My account was deactivated like 2 months ago (right before I bought a 360). So, I used to be jugsta and now I am jugster so hook it up with an invite please. Also, I only have like 5 xbl friends so this would definately help with my social networking, hah! Thanks guys.

[quote name='jughead']I just ordered Halo2. I'm back in the game. If I can get back in the clan it would be cool. If not, it would be nice if all those halo-junkies I used to slay with would give me a friend invite. My account was deactivated like 2 months ago (right before I bought a 360). So, I used to be jugsta and now I am jugster so hook it up with an invite please. Also, I only have like 5 xbl friends so this would definately help with my social networking, hah! Thanks guys.[/quote]

Hell man, I just now saw this, I'll send you an invite next time I hop on the game.

Same goes for others.

We are proud to present that I personally host a Saturday Night Mayhem usually every weekend. Our 16 player, 4 tv attic atmosphere is growing quite known in the local WNY area. Seeing that there is nothing else to do in Depew,NY during the winter time. I decided to gather up some buddies and see how many people we could get together for this aggrevating and deadly night of halo2. Hooking up 4 xboxs and linking them all together, we provide a very intense gameplay that is enjoyed by all ages and skill.

Wnygamers.com and yz4lifeperformance.com Unite Locally
Will be joining the PC and console lan parties at this Lan Party Extravaganza. Come challenge Robbie and his crew in a crazy test of might amongst these above average halo players. TOP 8 players stay on the xbox. We encourage you to bring your own controller. Wnygamers.com will be hosting this whole event and need you to sign up to grab a spot, no deposit required. If you are signing up for the halo portion of this day, please put yz4lifeperformance.com in the city section so he can better decifer where to put all of us halo2 fans.​

A 75 Person LAN Event!
Saturday April 14th, 2007

WNY Gamers Club is happy to present there 7th installment of the LAN Party Extravaganza at the:​

3354 Delaware Ave, Kenmore, NY 14217
on Saturday April 14th Starting @ noon and going on for a full 12 hours of fragging fun!

I would love to get in on this too, invite please :) or even some people to add me to their friends list, as I have like 8 people on there now...

GT = Velvet396

bread's done
Back