CAG Halo 3 "FireFight" Nights

BackInBlack

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
In light of the FireFight mode in ODST not having match-making, a large group of CAGs playing this regularly will be a great help to many.
I have created a silver account for all to add, and i will accept FR's on a regular basis.

Add CAG FireFight for some Covenant slaying fun :)

Also, if you all would like to share your opinions on gathering on one night to play, that would also be welcome!

I'm in, would be down to do the achievements and such with other CAGs.

How in the hell did they ship this without matchmaking for Firefight? I seriously thought they were going to underpromise and overdeliver with this one like they did with Halo 3 when they said co-op campaign was not going to be included and then they made it happen for launch.

Oh well, good idea to get around this limitation!

Sent a FR. Will play first the single player until I pass it, then I go online and firefight all the time.

Love getting achievements, so count me in.

I would like to play with some patient players Commander0Zero

Suck alert!!!
I haven't played my copy of Halo 3 in a year and was never more than decent. I should have ODST this evening but the earliest I'll be able to play is tomorrow.

Should we all add CAG FireFight only, or should we be adding everyone who is replying to this thread? If CAG FireFight is in a full game, then anyone who isn't in that game is SOL, right? Or if CAG FireFight isn't online playing, then we won't be able to form a game.

I picked up ODST today, and would like to do some Firefight weeknights or this weekend.

[quote name='BingoBrown']Should we all add CAG FireFight only, or should we be adding everyone who is replying to this thread? If CAG FireFight is in a full game, then anyone who isn't in that game is SOL, right? Or if CAG FireFight isn't online playing, then we won't be able to form a game.

I picked up ODST today, and would like to do some Firefight weeknights or this weekend.[/QUOTE]

Just add CAG FireFight, then you can just view the profile on your friends list and from there you can view all of CAG FireFight's friends and invite them to games.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Just add CAG FireFight, then you can just view the profile on your friends list and from there you can view all of CAG FireFight's friends and invite them to games.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, good to know. Thanks.

k, got back before 8 pm est, added alot more GT's if anyone wants to play FF, always feel free to invite/message me to play. Ill be on until 11 tonight, anyone that wants to play message me.

pleeeeeeeeeeease add me, I'm in dire need of some firefight friends. most of my XBL friends either don't like Halo, or are slow to get games.

XBL: Bezzle

sent a FR with a message, i'm tired of gaming with random interweb D-Bags so would love to frag covenant with some cheap SOB's like you guys. anyone up for running it, send me an invite letting me know who you are and its killin time.

sucks about the no matchmaking :(
heres my gamertag
KILLERC0MB0
*the 0 are zeros and its all caps :p
i'll add the CAG FireFight :)
lmao i need to change my gamertag in my profile, im not falconkiiiiick anymore ;)

hmmm got to near the end on the first map. Only 2 more rounds were left or so.
Our round of firefight took 1 hours 40 mins.....

I get off work at 11:00pm CT tonight (long day) Ill be down tonight for some firefight. Ill send a FR to you guys

killercombo
Disciprine
tonyhonk
and others

Add me

GAMERTAG = The3amJunkie

Add me please! Enjoying the campaign so far but the lack of match making in FireFight is frustrating.
GT: Zyzomys

I usually play from 10 pm until around 2 am (EST).

FR Thorgouge if anyone's up for some firefight. Also, I need all the vidmaster achievements that require co-op to complete. If anyone wants to do any of those, hit me up as well.

I'm game for playing.
Add me if anyone is up for playing. I should be on tonight to play in a bit.

I got 10k playing solo. Not sure if that's good or bad, but i got smoked by chieftains when they surrounded me.

setting up some time tomorrow night around 9pm CST if folks wanna get together for some firefight action. sending out some invites from the CAG friends list to join up

hey all, i set up a website i am still working on for CAG members and clans to use to coordinate groups and gaming in one place to make things like setting up firefight nights and what not easier, its fre and if it gets used, i have no problem maintaining stuff for people and setting up groups, pages, whatever. just thought id throw it out there.

http://cagclans.enjin.com/

bread's done
Back