CAG Halo 3 "FireFight" Nights

To all Texas CAG .. add me to to your friends list

GT: Bullakai

Need all multi-player achievements and VidMaster stuff .. will help out if you need achievements as well

I was on briefly with a couple other CAGs last night, good times. One of them asked which list we were pulling people from. Does anyone know of other Firefight lists? Although the CAG list is growing, it would be nice to have a second or third list to grab people from.

I was on briefly with a couple other CAGs last night, good times. One of them asked which list we were pulling people from.
That was me. I accepted an invite from the party leader, and we still had spots open. I wanted to help fill the open slots but did not want to send invites to the same people, in my case CAG FireFirght, and GAF FireFight.

Are you up for another Endure run and possibly Deja Vu tonight?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Zyzomys']That was me. I accepted an invite from the party leader, and we still had spots open. I wanted to help fill the open slots but did not want to send invites to the same people, in my case CAG FireFirght, and GAF FireFight.

Are you up for another Endure run and possibly Deja Vu tonight?[/QUOTE]

I should be around again tonight. Hit me up if you see me.

What list is GAF FireFight?

Ill be on tonight I do not have work again today Just have school until 1:30pm CT
Ill add more people when I get home.

If anyone wants to play tonight, send an invite to me

MemphisMusicMan on xbl, I should be on from 11 to about 1:30 central time

[quote name='Zyzomys']GAF FireFight is simply a gamertag that can be added to your Friends List, same as CAG FireFight. Then using view Friends List you can see all "their" friends - in this case GAFers (there is GAF FireFight 1, 2, 3, and 4).[/QUOTE]

Right, but who are the GAF people? CAG FireFight is made up of CAGs. Who/what is GAF?

I still don't have ODST yet because I think the USPS lost my order. On Amazon there's an arrival scan at "- - -". It's been like that for a couple of days :(

[quote name='KingBroly']I still don't have ODST yet because I think the USPS lost my order. On Amazon there's an arrival scan at "- - -". It's been like that for a couple of days :([/QUOTE]

that sucks dude :/

Well, the estimated delivery is tomorrow, but I honestly think someone jacked it. If it doesn't get here tomorrow (or is in piss poor shape) I'll have my answer.

Man, 4 of us were a handful of enemies away from getting the Vidmaster Challenge: Endure last night. Unfortunately 3 of them were Chieftans (guys with the gravity hammer) and another one that killed me was the big golden armor guy with the plasma cannon. Key take-away from last night was what I kept saying, "You can never have too many spare lives so don't go running into a group of enemies with the mindset that you have plenty of lives to spare."

[quote name='lmz00']I just got online, if anyone wants to do either this or campaign.[/QUOTE]
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't campaign single player only?

[quote name='RiCeBo1']Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't campaign single player only?[/QUOTE]No. You can have up to 3 other players with you in the campaign (similar to the Halo 3 campaign).

ugh....i dont know if you guys were gonna invite me or anything but i got a call from my son's preschool and had to go pick him up. After I lay the kids down for bed tonight (8ish central time) i might be on for a while

It was fun. I just wish I knew what was going on. I don't know the rules of Firefight yet. I'm assuming there's rounds or something. I also don't know how hard it is to get to 200k.

[quote name='Malik112099']ugh....i dont know if you guys were gonna invite me or anything but i got a call from my son's preschool and had to go pick him up. After I lay the kids down for bed tonight (8ish central time) i might be on for a while[/QUOTE]

I'll get on at that time. Just send me an invite.

[quote name='KingBroly']I don't know the rules of Firefight yet.[/QUOTE]

Pretty simple really. Kill Covenant (important), don't get killed (most important).

The only way to advance is to kill the enemies in the rounds/waves/whatever, but you share a pool of lives with your teammates, and once you get down to zero, you're done. So killing is important, and killing with style will get you extra points, but the most important thing is to avoid getting yourself killed.

[quote name='BingoBrown']Pretty simple really. Kill Covenant (important), don't get killed (most important).

The only way to advance is to kill the enemies in the rounds/waves/whatever, but you share a pool of lives with your teammates, and once you get down to zero, you're done. So killing is important, and killing with style will get you extra points, but the most important thing is to avoid getting yourself killed.[/QUOTE]

Are there a set number of Rounds or does it just keep going?

[quote name='KingBroly']Are there a set number of Rounds or does it just keep going?[/QUOTE]

It keeps going until you run out of lives. Btw, you get your copy today KB?

[quote name='_Ph03n1x_']hey i had fun last night with some CAG's (sorry i had to go). I'll be on later today if anyone wants to play[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I would've liked to play a little more, but at least we got the achievement.

Will be on in a few minutes. Don't have a mic, but I'm pretty damn decent at killing covies. Hit me up!!

EnronLackey: Dude, thanks for the FR. Hopefully we can play sometime!

P.S. Please put you're from CAG if you message me. Thanks!

Anyone else having fps lag from time to time? was playing with some cags last night and we all experienced it.

I'm also getting some of the left stick lag that CheapyD mentioned, i guess its because I'm in Sweden, but thats kinda lame, never had those issues with CoD4.

Bungie needs to get on that, you do get used to it but it's still a nuisance

Im up for some Halo action. I am not going to rewrite the history books with my skills or anything like that but I do know how to die with honor:)
gt is
musicman30

I'll be on again throughout the day.

Sorry about that last night Malik I was on like a 1:20 hours game with Johnnyrocker and his friends.

bread's done
Back