CAG in training, you could say. Rate My Purchase?

Drkr_Zen

CAGiversary!
Well.. I've been out of money for a while after a big haul of game purchases (didn't pay full for any, yay.. lol), but ran into some cash today. I found out I could sell my textbooks back to my college.. they were bought with state funded money, but $113 found its way into my wallet, lol..

Anyway, I went to Best Buy and got M&L2, price matched CC and used a coupon, got it for $20.

Then, PM'd Sonic Rush for $24.99.. came to almost $50, so I got Constantine on sale for $8.99 and got Matrix Revolutions and Reloaded to round out my trilogy collection, and it brought the total up to $90 some bucks, in which I got a $10 gift card for my $70+ purchase.

So, I left.. thought a minute, walked back in and got Animal Crossing: WW for $10.76 out of pocket with my gift card and $10 off coupon.

Grand total: $101 and change.. and I got Sonic Rush, AC:WW, M&L2, Constantine, Matrix 2 annnd 3. Which would have actually been $150 for all things at full price..

Did I do alright, at least?

[quote name='fillican']im getting Mario and Luigi tommorrow for $20 :whistle2:D[/QUOTE]

If you even remotely LIKED the first one, you'll love this one.. it had me laughing within the first minutes of popping it in.. and it has the same great gameplay and graphics (plus better animations).

And thanks, guys. I'm really not bragging.. I just honestly had to tell someone about this great day before my head'sploded.. lol :p

[quote name='DT778']Damn, the need to hurry up and finish building the Best Buy in my town.[/QUOTE]

of all the BB horror stories on this site I can't believe a CAG would say such things.. BB=bad.. stupid checkout line ..

bread's done
Back