CAG Killzone 3 Clan/Game Night Thread [4/20 @ 8pm EST]

Alright Mana I'll be on Wednesday night to play with you guys. I haven't played with a group of CAG's since the very 1st game night. Played with Qig yesterday in GW. Dude's a BEAST with the Medic class

[quote name='muffin1man']Alright Mana I'll be on Wednesday night to play with you guys. I haven't played with a group of CAG's since the very 1st game night. Played with Qig yesterday in GW. Dude's a BEAST with the Medic class[/QUOTE]

Ha, yeah I've been a total addict the past 5 days. I don't usually play GW but if I see anyone from here online I'll try and join. Giving the medic a M224 is absolutely insane as I discovered during those matches. I've been in two matches (one on Snowdrift and one on Phyrus Crater(sp?)) where the other team capped the spawn points and was so overwhelmingly dominant no one on our team could get out of the default spawn areas without getting killed. Absolutely crushing in those situations but it's been far and few between, but that's why I like playing with CAG members because almost everyone on here seems to know what they're doing to the point where the 2+ of us can affect the match as a whole.

[quote name='QiG']I've been in two matches (one on Snowdrift and one on Phyrus Crater(sp?)) where the other team capped the spawn points and was so overwhelmingly dominant no one on our team could get out of the default spawn areas without getting killed. [/QUOTE]
Amir Snowdrift is one of the worst maps I've ever played in any game. 90% of the games I've played, one team has had the other pinned in their base the entire time.

pretty good games yesterday. i had to leave early for graveyard. in the last game, i couldn't connect to the game. i saw everyone else in the squad "in game." every time i tried, it said error no game possible/present. i kicked myself off the squad and did the join your friend's game. hence, i landed on the opposite side. then it became a bunch of cag on cag violence.

Crap, I was having network issues this week. Got it sorted out but the Clan Invite shows up as "Expired" :(
Could I get another one sent when you get a chance? Thanks alot.

psn: xTIABx

I'm sorry, I forgot about game night tonight. If people want to play, I'll still host. I'll consider moving to Sunday if that works better for people (for this weekend).

Heading out so I'll miss tonight. I'm sure I'll be on most of tomorrow if not when I get back in, but have fun guys!

I'll be on @ 9:15 or 9:30ish. There is a new patch out, so if you can, get it out of the way.

Now time to use my slurpee rewards to get 2x XP.

If I don't really see anyone on (right now I only see one), I won't bother hosting tonight. I blame myself for not letting everyone know ahead of time. To make up for this, whatever day/time people want a game night next week, I'll set it up. If it's really hate, I'll just sleep before hand and get up for game night, haha.

I'm gonna be on in a little bit, if anyone wants me to join up just send an invite. I tried playing a little earlier but I kept ending up in severely uneven matches to the point where I was on a team of 6 vs NO ONE for a few rounds of a match.

I set up a game night for Thursday at 8pm EST. If people want me to push back to 9pm EST, I can. Ha, I scheduled it for Thursday because I'm off work on Friday.

So Socom and killzone 3 jacked cod shit and are just as gay as cod 3, bo, and mw2.Never played modern turdfare 1 but its probably the shit that these other turd games copied from. WTFingF

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I set up a game night for Thursday at 8pm EST. If people want me to push back to 9pm EST, I can. Ha, I scheduled it for Thursday because I'm off work on Friday.[/QUOTE]

This would be perfect for me, have yet to participate in a game night but I am in the same boat as you (off on Friday)

Would prefer the 8 pm start time to a later one, but I could work with either.

I play mostly during the weekend, just hit me up if you see me on and we can at least get a game going. I am always down to play with other people. I mainly play an engineer but been working on my tactician lately.

It starting to sound to hard for many people to commit to a day, don't be shy and i try to invite others when i hop on as well.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I plan to get on tonight. People better show up. ;)[/QUOTE]

I finally finished DA2, so I'll be on for sure ;)

You can count on qig

Hey, everytime I see your name I read it as "Knights Down" ... is that correct or is it "Knights Dawn"? Just curious

[quote name='QiG'] Hey, everytime I see your name I read it as "Knights Down" ... is that correct or is it "Knights Dawn"? Just curious[/QUOTE]

I've used this handle since middle school and honestly I don't remember anymore lol. I think it had something to do with a Magic card and when AIM had a 10 character limit for usernames.

I'll still respond to either name though ;)

for operations, youre more likely to win if youre playing defense on snowdrift and offense on graveyard (except until the end where part of your team has to spawn camp the team b/c the speaker delivery site is damn close to the defenders' spawn point).

[quote name='Snake2715']Good games tonight guys. Finally at the end we had a small turn around to win some![/QUOTE]

3 in a row at the end right? It sucks that people want to play Warzone only on one map...

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I just remembered now...anyone might want to play tonight? I'd have to re-download all updates first.[/QUOTE]

I would love to - but I am working tonight :(

I will be on later. I'm in a clan from another board but it only has 3 people in it and we've never played together so I'm going to quit it. If anyone wants to send me a clan invite from here once I quit the other one that'd be great.

PSN name is CardiffGiant11

I hate missing out on CAG nights but I made plans for tomorrow evening so I don't think I'll be able to make it unless they fall through.

[quote name='krashhole']Cool deal. Warning, I'm not that good lol[/QUOTE]I am the worst at FPS.

I tried adding you, but said you were already in a clan.

hmmm. Only clan I recall being in was for BFBC2. Are you trying to do it on gamebattles? Send me a friend request and we can figure it tonight.

[quote name='krashhole']hmmm. Only clan I recall being in was for BFBC2. Are you trying to do it on gamebattles? Send me a friend request and we can figure it tonight.[/QUOTE]
My friends list is near maxed. I will try again.

Still did not work, ugh.

All right, I am going to play on Thursday most likely (if people are up for it). Looking at a weekend match since I want those who want to play, who can't play on Thursday, to get a chance to play.

Cool, I was hoping there'd be a game night this week. I really want to check out the new maps but I doubt everyone is going to have them.

bread's done
Back