CAG letter in Nov 2013 OXM (Official Xbox Magazine)

jeremygary

CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
Your fellow CAGer, FloriDUH JBot, had an email published in this month's OXM (Official XBox Magazine) talking about gaming deals and the huge backlog they create.  I was reading the latest issue, saw this letter and thought "hey, there's somebody just like me."  Then I got to the end of the letter and saw the initials and thought "wait, that IS me."

Finding all of these deals was only possible because of the great community that is Cheap Ass Gamer!  

o5cNiRR.jpg

GNpAUfg.jpg

In my original email, I referred to Games on Demand (GoD) - but the magazine called it Game of the Day. Ha!

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, good stuff. that's how my backlog has gotten to be out of control as well.

can't even count how many XBLA games I have DL that I haven't even touched. its gross...

lol, good stuff. that's how my backlog has gotten to be out of control as well.

can't even count how many XBLA games I have DL that I haven't even touched. its gross...

I still buy games knowing full well that it is nearly impossible that I will ever get to play everything in my backlog, particularly since I tend to do all side quests and OCD out on finishing as much of the game as I can.

I even tell myself that I should not be buying more games, yet I still do every time.

CAG has spoiled me for next gen. I'm conditioned now against paying retail for my games. If it's not 1/3 of retail or less, I'm not interested.

So its been that long for me...I was thinking about getting a sub, but I can't find a cheap sub? Do you just pay the reti price for it?

It's either $19.99 or $24.99 for a year (12 issues.) I personally think the mag is stuffed with content - so much so that the font is pretty small. I enjoy the in-depth coverage they have.

bread's done
Back