CAG Madden 11 League 2 - Season 2! Week 10 Deadline Sat night. TEAMS OPEN!

MA I am sitting in the lobby now waiting for sprice to get home from a dinner engagement so we can get ours in. I would expect that to be shortly?

Really sorry guys, I really want to keep going in both leagues but I just don't have the time right now. I'm gonna have to bail, the Patriots are free now.

Alright I'm gonna advance after I play my CPU game in the other league. I posted earlier on the last page about who can play against what CPU teams for anyone who isn't sure if they should be playing the CPU or not. Deuce you're fine to play the CPU Chiefs.

Edit: The Chiefs are owned Deuce...I dunno who you were looking at. But if you can't get in contact with Wacky after a couple days (I think CAG name is Shaneduncan), then I'll boot him for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ummm well if you wanna play now I could do that lol, or anytime tomorrow after like 5 p.m. EST. I'm busy on Tuesday - probably wouldn't be able to play til like 11 p.m. EST. Then Wednesday I'm free literally all day...

Good game jlarlee, it's really hard to win games if your front seven can't stop the run.

And yes you can play the CPU Dolphins.

To reiterate for people who missed my post...
Just a note for the remainder of the season: anyone with a CPU game can go ahead and play the CPU UNLESS you're against one of these teams:

Vikings/Redskins (HotItlnStn owns both)
Steelers/Bears (BV owns both)
Jaguars/Buccs (Doomtime owns both)
Eagles/Bengals (Ramesu owns both)

All 4 of those people who have a 2nd team they've taken on might rather have you just go ahead and play the CPU if they're busy or uninterested in subbing anymore...but just get in touch with those people first to see if they still want to go through with subbing.

That was a nice sound butt whooping MA my offense wasn't doing squat but yea it's irritating to be calling all out run blitzes and still giving up 20 yard runs.

You did a good job blowing up the middle of the field with your MLB

[quote name='itlnstln']I tried to reach out to Jets (ballhawk20/XxBallHawkxX20) with no luck via PM and XBL. Anyone know this cat?[/QUOTE]

I don't, sorry. Are you still keeping up with the Vikings? If so, want to play this evening?

Sorry guys, forgot tonight is advance lol. Well I'm getting on now to boot Shaneduncan and I guess we'll shoot for 10 p.m. EST advance again like usual unless I hear something from one of the PVP games. So you'll be good to play your game in the next few minutes Deuce.

Edit: I'll just advance after Deuce plays his game.

Not that anyone cares lol...but I'm advancing at 10 p.m. EST tonight.

Edit: Advanced...new deadline is Tuesday night I guess.

As I said in the other league..

I am going to retire myself as the owner of the Cowboys. Too busy with work\my wife lately to put 100% effort into the league. I will definitely be back for Madden 12 if you guys will have me. It's been a pleasure and I've had a lot of fun with you guys.

Just play the CPU Deuce, BV I think is quitting both leagues...plus I remember him saying earlier that he doesn't wanna sub for the Steelers anymore anyways.

F@#% THIS STUPID LEAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey friends....I'm just gonna disband this unless someone wants me to pass commissioner on so they can keep the league alive. Last week there were 2 games played I think...I had to sim like 10-15 games which makes this league basically pointless. I'll give it a few days for anyone to step up and post something if they want me to pass commissioner over...after that, I'm just gonna either officially delete the franchise or just leave it there deserted and not pay any attention to it anymore.

BV I thought you were quitting both leagues...are you just gonna stick with this one through the end of the season or did you just not get a chance to leave yet in-game?

I can stick around if you need the help, but I see no real reason to keep it going since I don't think anyone is that interested in continuing.

Didn't they make alot of improvements on the online franchise this year? Like free agency? I wish they would add were you can watch games.

bread's done
Back