CAG Maintenance/Upgrade - Now Live!

Same here, about half to more than half of my quick reply posts don't appear to go through, except refreshing the page has them show up in the thread. I have lots of hidden posts for this reason.
It actually seems to have decreased (got better) for me in the last couple weeks. Maybe 25-30% of my posts require the page refresh to see the post on the page.

It actually seems to have decreased (got better) for me in the last couple weeks. Maybe 25-30% of my posts require the page refresh to see the post on the page.
It may be getting better, though I'll now have to keep a closer eye to see if the 50%+ instances of this for me are decreasing or not.

John, are there any plans to bring back the trading marketplace?  I remember that used to be a fairly popular service on CAG and I was wondering if it would be coming back eventually.  Thanks.

Still having the posting issues via Quick Reply as well as multi-quote reply, again seeming like to be about 50% of the time.  Refresh the page, the post is there.

Major issue. Phantom threads. They show on the front page, but not in the forums or under "what's new". The double target thread is a prime example. I was on cag 6 hours ago and went through the forums. Never saw it. Now I am on mobile and I see it.

The issue where attempts to make posts via the Quick Reply box doesn't refresh the page to show you that the post went through is still a major issue and seems to be happening the vast majority of the time instead of 50% of the time like before. I hope this issue is fixed at some point because it's extremely annoying.

Our database server is having a lot of issues, we think it might be a hardware problem. Going to swap it out soon. 

Our database server is having a lot of issues, we think it might be a hardware problem. Going to swap it out soon.
John, do you plan to implement multi quoting on mobile and possibly some of the message reply options available on the desktop version?
Thanks.

Same here, about half to more than half of my quick reply posts don't appear to go through, except refreshing the page has them show up in the thread. I have lots of hidden posts for this reason.
Yeah, I posted about the error earlier. It happens when people reply to the thread while you're typing in Quick Reply. It still doesn't work for me, but I've gotten used to refreshing the page and seeing the new posts. I think it's an incompatibility issue with the way Chrome displays web pages.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back